Would You date a black man or black woman?

by Save My Soul 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

No I would not date a black man. I am married. I don't think PEC would like that.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    Is it jealousy to be angry with your man for playing on you?

Did you notice how I didn't say it was a bad thing? Dead sexy...yup.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

No I would not date a black man!! Maybe I would date a black woman! I am aware she may be viewed by her own culture in negative ways which would need careful consideration for her esteem over time. Also her culture would be something to bear in mind. If she is keen to link with her roots she may feel more at home within a black community who can provide that spiritual connection. Although she may be westernized to a point where she feels at ease with me. For a few reasons, peoples emotional and spiritual intellect need to be born in mind as each get to know each other. Maybe other people would just get down and get on? For me, I feel more at ease with what I know. This is true of most humans. It does not mean difference will not be a good thing and in fact may be the best thing ever to happen to a person. I think for most people they are happy if they find a soulmate within a community they feel a belonging to. Me - I am just happy to find a soulmate!

• justhuman
    justhuman

For sure...I don't have any problem with it. In fact once I really liked one pionneer. She was really sweet and nice.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Anyone see Beerfest! that sex scene is what I want to happen to me ha ha ha

• undercover
    undercover

Well, speaking on the condition that if I was single...

Yes, I would date someone of another nationality or race.

Before I was married I did go out with girls of different races, I just ended up getting married to someone with a similar background as me.

• lola28
    lola28

Yes I would, you have no idea how much I love the NBA, on that note ewwwwwwwww you went to a Clippers game? Seriously?

Lola

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Yes I would, you have no idea how much I love the NBA, on that note ewwwwwwwww you went to a Clippers game? Seriously?

You reminded me of this joke! I think it was Joan Rivers that said it. . . Anyway, it was something about being mad at Michael Jordan for bringing the longer shorts in to fashion. She said she liked to see the men running around in those little shorts! When they bent over you could see their jock straps!

• 4mylove
    4mylove

The world will be a better place when there is no need for such a question. My family is all basically a melting pot of all colors shapes and sizes. I can understand having preferences, but dislike for another is very different.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Why yes I've dated several black men

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit