Christmas Card exchange?

by bem 211 Replies latest jw friends

• bem
    bem

BTTT I may of not gotten HONESTY"S address to you all I'll be PMing his address tomorrow Honesty John Doe
    Free2think
    PEC & Barbie Doll
    Jim_Tex
    Helncon
    Zamora251978
    Thesilence
    Awake and Watching
    Gretchen956
    Bumblebee & Memario
    AK-Jeff
    Blondie
    Reneeisom
    alamb
    BEM
    Namaste
    Noni1974
    Dazed and confused
    Lola
    Purza
    Crazyblondeb
    Anglise
    Vernon Williaims
    Troubled Mind
    Horrible Life
    Frequent_fader_miles
    Enjoying Freedom
    Loruhamah
    Uniformed
    PoppyR
    erynw
    sunspot
    prophecor
    saoirse

• bem
    bem

BTTT in case there are some around today that haven't been here the past few days

• brinjen
    brinjen

What the hell, I'm in!

• bem
    bem

hehe cool,brinjin you have a PM

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

Ok, I have sent out my first 10! May be early, but I've chosen the destinations furthest away from me (I'm UK) so hopefully you should get them in plenty of time!

Thanks Bem for organising all this!

Poppy x

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

If anyone woulf like a Christmas card from Agent Smith and I all the way from South Africa please PM me your address. Do it quick cause our postal service is so slow I'll have to post this week.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Well... this seems to be going very well this year.

Thanks to Bem for organizing it.

One note to Bem... are you including your address when you send out this list? I just reviewed the list - organizing it a bit, and noticed that I had your address - from before we started the 'master' list - but not on the master list.

Thanks again! I've already got one card from Helncon in Australia. I need to get moving and get my cards in the mail!

Regards,

Jim TX

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I'm really confused -- afraid I have missed someone. Can you send out one big final list so I can make sure and check everyone off? I have most of them stamped and mailed but I don't want to mail them until I make sure I haven't missed one.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I'm doing my cards this weekend, so if anyone that is not on the list wants one, PM me!!

shelley

• noni1974
    noni1974

I just mailed the ones out of the US today.

I think a master list would be great because I got mine all broken up.I don't want to miss anyone.So if there is a master list I need it also.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit