Christmas Card exchange?

by bem 211 Replies latest jw friends

• noni1974
    noni1974
    We have several days before we run out of time to get the cards mailed so PM me your addresses Or request the already growing list

What do you mean??Don't we have plenty of time??Except for the out of country ones that is??

• bem
    bem

Oh sure there's lots of time before we have to mail them. I got this message in a PM from Dazed and Confused * Using with D & Ced Permission of course. I quote for encouragement to get others to participate the cards are a great pick me up and if you have kids and grand kids they will enjoy them also so lots of good feelings from a small in size, huge in heart gesture.

"Years ago I had a list of people here to send and receive cards from and it was sooooooo much fun. I loved getting cards from everyone. More important, it made me feel good to send my cards. I would like to be added to the list and also receive 'THE' list. LOL " Dazed and Confused
  • bem
    bem

BTTT

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

This is nothing personal to anyone.

I would like to send xmas cards but I dont want to be on a list. Something happened to me after the Trever thing,

I will exchange cards with people if they want to do it without my name being a part of the list.

you can email me at [email protected]

thanks

purps

• bem
    bem

Awww Purps I don't know what happened, but I totally understand anytime I have a "feeling" or hesitation I follow it.

Honesty is now on for cards

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

purps...

I think I understand your reasons...maybe... I think I remember your addy.....

I don't want to be part of any "list" for cards this time around...for my own reasons...

..but for those of you who who have met me in person...or have PMd/emailed/phoned me in the last few months...it doesnt have to be a christmas card..or it can be a christmas card... I will give you my PO Box address if you PM/email me... I love getting real letters and cards and I love sending real cards/letters back....its so much more personal than email...though I like that too...and I promise to send at least a card back if you give me your mailing addy....... maybe it will be a seasonal card (the JW tendrils are still being shoved out of my mind)...or more likely a hopefully funny upbeat card....or maybe a personal note...you never know....

Snakes ()

Ps....what is up with the gift exchange mentioned a couple weeks ago...? I dont mind if my exchange person is out of the country...I just need to know so I can get something in the mail soon...so it arrives in time....

SnakesInTheTower (of the "pagan " Sheep Class)

• bem
    bem

Dazedandconfused namaste noni1974 Lola Purza....... Are addresses that are now added to the list of mailing addresses if I haven't updated you let me know and I will get the new adresses to you, Dorothy

• bem
    bem

BTTT

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I"m in........are we doing the list, or the pm's?????

shelley

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Hey crazy blonde lady, LTNS! From the list, PM BEM and you'll be added.

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit