Christmas Card exchange?

by bem 211 Replies latest jw friends

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

I've added my name and addy... and am hoping for more of our UK contingent! Come on guys.

Poppy

• bem
    bem

I've added my name and addy... and am hoping for more of our UK contingent! Come on guys.

Poppy

I agree with Poppy the list is getting longer

• bem
    bem

Here is the list so far

John Doe Free2think PEC & Barbie Doll Jim_Tex Helncon Zamora251978 Thesilence Awake and Watching Gretchen956 Bumblebee & Memario AK-Jeff Blondie Reneeisom alamb BEM Namaste Noni1974 Dazed and confused Lola Purza Crazyblondeb Anglise Vernon Williaims Troubled Mind Horrible Life Frequent_fader_miles Enjoying Freedom Loruhamah Uniformed PoppyR erynw

• bem
    bem

If your name and address is not on the list please PM it to me or AK-Jeff so it will be current, and either of us will have a completed list if I failed to keep you updated, ask and the list will given

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

So how do we keep our list up to date? I have printed off the ones you sent me, but already there are more people on it. Will we get updates, or shall we PM you every now and then to get the new list?

Poppy

• bem
    bem

I am trying to get all the addresses to everyone as they come in, but just in case I miss someone I will post who is on the list to make sure I don't miss anyone and to make sure everyone gets the current addresses, So PM me any time for an address or if I need to update your list for you.

• free2think
    free2think

Thank you so much for organizing the list Bem

• bem
    bem

Hi free2thinkYou have a PM and You are sure welcome this ia a great way to brighten our holidays, and my grandkids will love seeing the cards as much as I do.

* Also everyone Double check me when I send the updates there may be repeats of addresses. but I'm trying to keep it sorted, so if I missed anyone or I need to add anyone please let me know

• bem
    bem

BTTT

• bem
    bem

BTTT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit