• helncon
    helncon

btt

• bem
    bem

(((((((((((((((Helncon)))))))))))))))) I got my first gorgeous card today,

• noni1974
    noni1974

I got all of mine ready to go.I'll ship them out next week so if anyone still wants one join the list and you'll get one.

I bought 2 boxes of cards last year.18 in each box and I have 2 left.I'm so excited to send mine out.

• justhuman
    justhuman

not yet is kind of early

• Sassy
    Sassy

wow.. its way early.. I won't haul out my Xmas things until day after Thanksgiving. My boxes of Xmas cards are packed away with my other stuff..

• bem
    bem

It will be here soon enough, and the longer the threads around the more we can get interested.

What happened sassy did you change your mind since the post the other day about getting everyone to PM you and exchanging addresses?

I haven't got my cards out yet either but I do have the addresses ready in word to be printed. And just because it's early doesn't mean anyone has to act so shocked it' will still be here soon enough.

• prophecor
    prophecor

I wanna' play, I wanna' play

Hey Bem!!!

You were my first

and Sassy, you know what I think about you

Would love to exchange hands

• bem
    bem

Hi (((((((((((((((((((((Proph)))))))))))))))))))))) so good to see you here dear, But I thought we were gonna keep me being your first just between the two of us, Now dozens of people may read about it.

All the fine folks on this thread have sent me their addresses and I have them saved I would be happy to share those loving folks address with you if you will just PM me your address, when you send them is completely up to you, So good to hear from you all.

• helncon
    helncon

Thanks BEM

I know its kinda early but i live the other side of the world and not sure of the length of time for postage.

Also i am one busy person so this year i have had to be very organised.

Heck i've even done all my chrismas shopping. Yep you read right its all DONE!!!!!!!!!

Helen.

Watch out for your letter boxes as i will be sending more today!!!!!

• bem
    bem

WooHOO Helncon you rock and roll don't cha? I am semi-done with my shopping, I have got the gifts for my friends across the big pond ready, especially. Even though I try to send the gifts them extra early some of them do not get theirs till after christmas and that is a bit disappointing!

It will be chaotic here for christmas but not stressful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit