Christmas Card exchange?

by bem 211 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I sent mine yesterday, but I'm going to go over the list and make sure I got everyone, at first glance I see at least one name I don't have an address for.

BB

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

I mailed all my cards this morning as well... so if you're on the list and you don't get one from me in a timely manner just drop me a pm and I'll send another your way. Also, if you're not on the list that was sent out and still want a card send me a pm and I'll send one your way as well. I still have some left and can always get more if need be ;)

Jackie

• free2think
    free2think

I just finished writing mine, sending them tomorrow probably or monday.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am not on the list

• TheSilence
    TheSilence
    I am not on the list

pm me your address and I'll be happy to send you a card! Jackie

• bem
    bem

Hey all Mouthy's address is on it's way to you all Hugs ((((((((((((((((((((Grace))))))))))))))))))

• mouthy
    mouthy

((((((((((((((((((((BEM))))))))))))))))))For all your hard work Your an angel

• noni1974
    noni1974

Mouthy I didn't know you had moved.I sent you a card to what is I guess your last address which I got because you were my secret santa last year.I kept your address so I could send you a card this year.Did you put in a change of address??

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes love I did put in a change of address ..Thanks in advance ,,,,,XXXX

• noni1974
    noni1974

Will the card come to you with your old address on it??Should I send you another one to your new address??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit