• Dagney
    Dagney

Thanks ((((Barbie Doll and PEC))))

• bem
    bem

Welcome to the christmas card sharing Wordly Andre

• bem
    bem

I Hope I have not missed anyone, from my PM's I now know I sent a couple addresses twice, some may get two cards from one person so double check my list and as new ones are added. There are a couple of people who have been posting here a long time that requested the addresses I forwarded them on to them. These posters didn't want added to the master list, but wanted to send cards, so if you get a card with a return address on it I would imagine the person would love to get a card from you in return. There have also been a couple requests, where the poster was new and I didn't send the addresses on to them I suggested they check with each person individually. SO any requests from new people you may handle at your own discretion. I have enjoyed the cards and appreciate everyone's sweet PM's and being patient with me, this has been a new expierience for me as well,ie. not sending the cards but gathering the addresses. Everyone enjoy the holidays This seems to be the current list if anyone notices a missing person they may not have the address for let me know. Honesty John Doe
    Free2think
    PEC & Barbie Doll
    Jim_Tex
    Helncon
    Zamora251978
    Thesilence
    Awake and Watching
    Gretchen956
    Bumblebee & Memario
    AK-Jeff
    Blondie
    Reneeisom
    alamb
    BEM
    Namaste
    Noni1974
    Dazed and confused
    Lola
    Purza
    Crazyblondeb
    Anglise
    Vernon Williaims
    Troubled Mind
    Horrible Life
    Frequent_fader_miles
    Enjoying Freedom
    Loruhamah
    Uniformed
    PoppyR
    erynw
    sunspot
    prophecor
    saoirse
    wordly andre

• mouthy
    mouthy

me is not on the final list But I am on the first list.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I sent my cards out and had one returned that I had to resend. I sent the normal stamps on some of the cards going out of the country and only the one was returned to me- so I'm not sure what happened with the others. If anyone got pegged for the extra cents- I apologize. I don't know why I didn't even think about the fact that I would probably need more postage on those ones.

• mouthy
    mouthy

WOW!!! I got cards from Blondie & S....Barbie doll & P, Poppy R,Nomi 1974,Dazed & confused, Erynw,Jilly, And T.( not allowed to mention him >
    Thank you all Lovely they are over my mirror .... Thanks again.....

Mouthy

• noni1974
    noni1974

I just sent my cards out today.

Mouthy I resent you another card to your correct address.I had already address it and stamped it when you told me my first one would come to you.I decided to send another one anyway.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh sweetie that was so nice of you.... I cant thank you enough for your kindness in thinking I wouldnt have one from you..... NOW I will get two.
    That cost a lot. But It will be so nice to show my grand-kids folks like me

• bem
    bem

You all are so sweet to me,

Folks please don't anyone forget Mouthy, ((((((((((Grace))))))))))

I'm just bumbling along and having a blast! I got a cute PM, said here's the good way to look at this. If we send one too many cards to someone lets just think of it as making up for all the cards we didn't send/recieve over the years. Well the thought made me smile, hope the blunder didn't add too much burden on anyone. hugs to all. and best of holidays.

I went to the post office to send my cards today, well my cards for the USA and there was only one person woirking at the window and the line of people wanting to post things was backed up to the door. SO I had mercy and will wait and send my US cards tomorrow. Except Mouthys her's left today. I know they will all need extra postage.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I have a ton of cards going out in the mail today, hope all of you who live outside the US get them before christmas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit