Christmas Card exchange?

by bem 211 Replies latest jw friends

• bem
    bem

Dear Ian such a great idea I have gotten a couple of ecards that are gorgeous, I will be sending you my email address.

Annie take care of yourself and have fun with the cards thats what they are for, not to burden you or anyone else. the bunch here at JWD seem to get the meaning of that

A veryniceguy, I suspect we don't have that much spirit here at jwd, but we'll all wish you a merry christmas anyway. but then ya never know let me know how the money plea goes.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Thank you so much for the lovely cards Grace and Bumblebee.

• anglise
    anglise

All cards done and ready to post-hope I havent missed anyone and that they arrive in time

Thankyou for those already received- you are all so organized :-)

Anglise

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

I got back from vacation and had 15 cards waiting for me!!! That was so awesome. I was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Thank you all so much!!!

This is so much fun. I want to do this every year.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I talked to my grandma today she recieved a card, she was so happy she said I don't know this person but they sent me a card, she was laughing, I forgot to ask her who sent it because she was going on and on about getting her card and she opened it up and it said to Andre's grandma, she was saying oh god bless them, HA HA HA THANK YOU SO MUCH I will find out which one of you sent her, but thank you very much my grandma sounded like a little kid laughing about how she was looking in her phone book to make sure her memory wasn't going bad. ha ha ha THIS is really awesome

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Hey Andre,

So happy that a card brought your grandma so much happiness. I have one for her, I'm hoping to get to the post tomorrow to mail out the last of my cards. I have a few parcels to mail and my secret santa too!

BB

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Thanks Jim TX for the little gift, ;-)

• bem
    bem

Andre thanks for sharing that news about your grandma, I'm sure others will be sending cards also. she will be delighted over and over, exactly what should happen. I re-act the same way when I get cards

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

I received 2 more lovely cards today. Thanks Namaste and Blondie!

• bem
    bem

I got two more great cards today also, one goes with my snowman theme. Thanks to everyone for the lovely cards!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit