Who thinks Cannabis/Marihuana should be legalised?

by lfcviking 137 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

I tried pot once a long time ago, and it did absolutely nothing for me. I honestly don't understand the fascination.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

you sure it wasnt oregano? The first time I did it, it did nothing for me, not even a buz. The next time, whoa nelly.

• eclipse
    eclipse

JD, that is very common for first time users.

Try it a second time.

You have to inhale it into your lungs. It's ok to cough.

• John Doe
    John Doe

All I know is my buddy gave me some, we put it in a pipe and he told me to hold the lighter over the end and suck in as hard and long as I could--he called it a "green burn." This is the same guy that scared the crap out of me by sticking a shot gun in his mouth and acted like he was going to pull the trigger--not fond memories.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    The first time I did it, it did nothing for me, not even a buz. The next time, whoa nelly.

EXACT same thing here. It's best when you stop for a few months, then go back. Good God!!!!

• John Doe
    John Doe

I did that when I was 17, and you know what, I've felt incredibly guilty for it ever since.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    This is the same guy that scared the crap out of me by sticking a shot gun in his mouth and acted like he was going to pull the trigger--not fond memories.

Rule #1 Dont smoke with a lamer like that. Come to the dark side.... come to louisiana JD I'll kink you good

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    he called it a "green burn."

A green burn is the first hit of a freshly packed pipe. It's best to use a bowl w/ a shotgun hole. I find the 2nd and 3rd hits are the best.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    This is the same guy that scared the crap out of me by sticking a shot gun in his mouth and acted like he was going to pull the trigger--not fond memories.

Obviously, your friend is not aware of the true meaning of "shotgunning" a hoot

Think "Platoon"

• eclipse
    eclipse

Rule #1 Dont smoke with a lamer like that. Come to the dark side.... come to louisiana JD I'll kink you good

Great advice!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit