Who thinks Cannabis/Marihuana should be legalised?

by lfcviking 137 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

bigwilly, Twitch, BrentR, IP_SEC, and eclipse...you guys are coming on the Apostacruise...RIGHT????

Party in my cabin!!!!!

• eclipse
  • Gregor
    Gregor

John Doe...."I tried pot once a long time ago, and it did absolutely nothing for me. I honestly don't understand the fascination." Oh, precious! That is so sweet! You shouldn't even be on this thread with all these Bob Marley, whacked out people who are fascinated with ganja like it was is a good thing. I can imagine it must be very confusing to you. I am so sorry. Please don't think about it any more.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Apostacruise...RIGHT????

what what?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Funny ip, another guy from Louisiana was trying to get me to go down there and smoke a while back. I don't see myself ever trying it again--the stakes would be too high for me if nothing else.

Licensing for the bar has pretty strict requirements, and being caught with marijuana once or even failing a drug test could cost me my career, something I've already invested years and thousands of dollars in. It simply would not be worth it, even if I thought it would be fun.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Just like back in the days of prohibition it's costing the Government too much to enforce the laws against illegal drugs and such. I think they should all be legalized so everyone who wants to use them can and at will without the stigma of being a criminal attached to them.

That said I do wish those who wanted to use drugs could but only in the center of the USA like say Nebraska, give 'em Nebraska, let them stay there and do what they want but leave us "normal" people alone.

If only I were Queen........

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    It simply would not be worth it, even if I thought it would be fun.

Thats true. Dont do it then. Still come to LA, I'll find another way to put a kink in you.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    what what?

I bumped the thread for you, babe.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Hey Gregor, where do you fit in all this?

• Gregor
    Gregor

Let me make this clear... I do not recommend or encourage the use of marijuana for anyone. I am glad that John Doe filled out the picture with his last post. I must admit his previous statement sounded like someone trying to be coy, which I find very annoying. We all must use common sense in a world where grass IS illegal regardless of how we personally feel about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit