My granddaughter 5 mos old passed away today...

by Tatiana 182 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

She has a beautiful smile, it cant of been easy posting all this on here

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Tatiana, I am so very saddened to learn of the horrible experience you and your family are facing from this loss of your beautiful grand daughter. I can't say I know how you feel because I don't. But I have 3 grand daughters of my own, and I do know how I would feel if something like this happened to them. My youngest grand daughter is 6 months and i keep thinking about you going through this.

Sincerely, My most Deepest Sypathy for You, your daughter and all of your family

ARoarer

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

My heart goes out to you and your daughter - it's impossible to know exactly what you're going through - but every time I think of how it must feel to lose your child/grandchild, I can't breathe. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Hugs.

SP

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

(((((((((((Tatiana))))))))))))))

The pictures you posted have left me with tears streaming down my cheeks. What a perfectly beautiful family. Thank you for sharing the pictures with us. My heart just aches for you.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Oh, how awful for all of you! I am so so sorry, Tatiana. I know your heart is ripped into a million pieces right now, and your family's too.

All my love,

Nina

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful granddaughter and daughter with us, I can't even begin to imagine such a loss, such a loss is my greatest fear in life. (((((Hugs)))) to you Tatiana!

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I am crying just looking at the pictures of your beautiful grandbaby and her mom. My heart is hurting for your family. Please investigate to make sure there was no foul play involved. I am so sorry for your loss.

Leslie

• Soledad
    Soledad

Oh my god this is so sad.........there are no words. She is so beautiful.

• deborahs_song
    deborahs_song

Tatiana,

I'm new here but could not let your thread pass by without a word of condolence and love.

As a mother myself, I cry with you and your daughter.

Most sincerely,

Deborah

• hubert
    hubert

((((((((Tatiana, mother, and beautiful baby)))))))).

I don't know what to say. So sorry.

Hubert and wife

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit