My granddaughter 5 mos old passed away today...

by Tatiana 182 Replies latest jw friends

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

(((((Tatiana)))))

I am so sorry to hear of your devestating loss. Words fail me as well, my heart breaks for you

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I can't find the words. Your family are all in my thoughts, I'm so desperately sorry.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Tatiana,

This is unbelievably sad. SIDS Is so tragic.

Take care of yourself.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

That is so sad. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Please be strong, and if there is anything we can do, just ask.

Stealth and family.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Tatiana, I am so sorry for your loss.

My neighbor lost her baby to SIDS last year. There is an organization in my small town, that meet once a week, and help dealing with grief, of losing loved ones. I think it is a national organization.

She goes each week. She is a very strong person, a teacher, and caretaker of all. She said she would not miss a meeting. Said it has helped her so much, and people there do know what to say. No charge. She is now 6 months pregnant, and looking forward to a new baby. But Abby, will still hold a huge place in her heart. My neighbor has also taught me alot of things she has learned. Abby lived. Abby was wonderful. Talk about her. Lets look at all of the pictures and videos of her. Laugh at the videos of her sticking her toes in her mouth.

I will find out the name of the organization. If not this one, maybe one like it, in your area.

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

I am so sorry for your loss and that this is something you and your family are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Tatiana, All deaths are tragic, but the loss of a baby seems so much more so. My thoughts and prayers are of small comfort, but I hope all our thoughts will help to sustain you - if only to a small degree. Please get some rest, you will surely need it to get through the next few weeks. When you can and need to, we are here to listen. Love to all of you. Zazu

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

(((Tatiana)))

Such a tragedy! I am so sorry this happened to your family.

Cog

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

there are no words...............

• dobbie
    dobbie

Tatiana i am so very sorry for the loss of your little granddaughter, there is nothing as terrible as losing a precious baby or child. I have come close to it and can remember the terrible desolation that swept over me just at the possibility, but i cannot begin to imagine how terrible your grief must be. It is so unfair that the innocent little ones should be taken like that when they should have their whole lives ahead of them, i am thinking of you all and your dear little one, as you try to cope with the shock and tradgedy. Love Debbie xxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit