My granddaughter 5 mos old passed away today...

by Tatiana 182 Replies latest jw friends

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

What a beautiful baby!

Words fail me, I can't even imagine what your family must be going through.

I am so very sorry this has happened to you.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

What an adorable baby girl! She looks a lot like her mom in the pictures. I can't even begin to imagine how hard this is for all of you. I am soo very sorry.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, sending all the strength I can muster your way. You all need each other right now, stay close and keep coming here to vent when you need to.

((((((((((((((Tatiana and family)))))))))))))

((((((((((Aliyah)))))))))

GGG

• PEC
    PEC
    Why was my daughter crying???? Because they gave her the Awake magazine for Aug. On the cover is a picture of a family. A mother and father holding a baby, and it reads.."Seven Steps to Better Parenting." I was so angry, I tore the magazine in half and threw it in the trash.

That is evil, knowing of your loss, bringing that magazine. Their running away, shows knowledge and intent.

Philip

• bebu
    bebu

My deepest, deepest sympathies to you and your family, Tatiana.

The photos of Aliyah and your poem made me cry. Your poem is tender and perfect, like your sweet granddaughter.

Your mom leaves me speechless. The pure callousness of those JWs stagger me.

bebu

• Quandry
    Quandry

Tatiana

I was out of town and did not read your post until now. I have just seen the pictures of your precious granddaughter. I am so sorry for your loss.

I can't help but think that when Jesus called all the children to him he showed how much he loved them, and so loved your little precious one as well.

I don't know where we will be together again, whether on earth or in heaven, but I do believe that Jesus died for each one of us, and so must want us to live again, and have our loved ones with us.

I suppose your mother could have been trying to say that the baby's death was not your daughter's fault, but blamed it on Satan, so that your daughter should not blame herself. The message just came out typically dub and less than comforting. Poor mom is deeply in the grasp of the JWs and is not able to reason in any other fashion.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

JW and the people in that Religion, are so evil. How could they do that .

We love you, we are giving you and your Daughter a Big Hug,

and are deepest Sympathies

Love Barbie Doll and PEC.

• Sassy
    Sassy

my heart just goes out to you Titiana. I know there is nothing I can say to make it better.. I wish there was

• Apostate Kate2
    Apostate Kate2

Tatiana if we could give you our strength I know everyone one us would give all we had. Our hearts are with you. I cannot remember the last time I was this angry or felt such deep sorrow. What unbearable pain.

Love~Kate

• Balsam
    Balsam

Tatiana,

I am so sorry for your loss and the suffering losing a precious child does to a family. It is like having your heart ripped from your body.

Balsam

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Tatiana -

I know there are really no words that will make it better, I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad that you feel the love everyone here has for you, I hope that you are comforted knowing how much we care.

I lost my son almost 2 years ago and I had a lot of support. I am sorry you have to deal with the JW nonsense/ignorance on top of such a great loss.

Please feel free to express your feelings and never, ever feel guilty for your emotions. We're listening and you have our love and support. Our hearts ache for you.

Thank you for sharing the pictures of your beauties.

Robin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit