My granddaughter 5 mos old passed away today...

by Tatiana 182 Replies latest jw friends

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Just to let you know Tatiana,. I know tomorrow will be a most difficult day for both you and your daughter. My heart is aching with you both; you are not alone. I so wish I could take you pain away, even if it meant giving up my own life. . Much love, -Dianne

• Es
    Es

You and your family are in my constant thoughts.

She was absolutely gorgeous.

I cant believe the witnesses brought that magazine to your daughters door, how dare they!!!! Im shocked absolutely shocked.

es

• Gill
    Gill

((((((( Tatiana and Family ))))))))

I am so sorry for the loss of your little grandaughter!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

We are thinking about your daughter, you and all of your family, ((((((((Tatiana)))))). If you find yourself capable of reading here in the coming days, know you are on our minds.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

It's done...she's resting in a better place. She will never cry or be hurt. She will never be hungry or cold. She's safe from all harm now. She will always be an angel.

She's in Babyland at Forest Home Cemetary in Maywood, Il. My heart is broken. I miss her terribly. I cannnot thank you all enough for sharing this with me. My grandmother's pearl ring is with her. The pastor said she was here to bring us all together. And show us her beautiful smile. That we should all be "as children" and love and forgive.

My best friend drove 150 miles to be with me, and my father's girlfriend (who I haven't seen in almost 8 years) came to the funeral. I was so shocked. But happy she came.

Thank you all again.....

Love,

April

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Glad it's over April. A childs funeral is one of the hardest ones I ever attended.

Big hugs..Snoozy

• Es
    Es

Thinking of you and your family.

I know the funeral must have been really hard, we are here for you

es

• juni
    juni

(((April)))

Love, Juni

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Words cannot convey how very sorry I am for your loss and that of your family. ((Hugs))

• Sassy
    Sassy

I can not even imagine how rough this has to have been for you. Our love goes out to you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit