My granddaughter 5 mos old passed away today...

by Tatiana 182 Replies latest jw friends

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

No, you are not over-reacting to your mother Tatiana. To ignore your daughter for 14 years and then call in what is undoubtedly the worst moment in her entire life, not to say, "I'm sorry", but to preach and make her feel guilty, is just insensitive and down right cruel. They really just don't "get it". Forget about her as she has you. Just focus on comforting your baby. That's all that matters.

(((Hugs)))

Cog

• hubert
    hubert

Tatiana, This may not be the time to say this, so I apologize ahead of time, but you should take that Awake mag out of the trash and hang onto it until you are ready to go to the newspapers with this. This is so horrible. Imagine how shocked worldly people would be to see how j.w.'s treat family in tragic circumstances such as yours and your daughters. I just had to say something. Stark raving mad and sad at the moment.

Again, I am so sorry for your loss, and your daughters loss. Such a beautiful baby.

Hubert

• snowbird
    snowbird

What a beautiful baby girl! I'm so sorry for all of you. I know what you mean by the gummy smile because my baby daughter didn't get her teeth until she was 13 months old. I have to laugh whenever I look at her baby pictures where she's showing all her gums! May you have peace, Tatiana. Love,

Snowbird

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

...there are just no words I can find that haven't been said - I'm so sorry for the loss of this precious little girl....she was radiant...sammieswife

• wednesday
    wednesday

their not human April. The org. turns them into something that cannot express human emotions. They turn a funeral into a info commercial.

comfort and peace for your daughter and you.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Well, I have calmed down a little. No more phone calls from mommy dearest. I did pull the Awake out of the trash, hubert. I will save it for when I can address the whole situation. Tonight we all were just remembering Aliyah Grace. (AND her gummy smile, snowbird) We've made a family collage with us and all of her pictures. All the family is here, and we are just leaning on each other. I'm not going to focus on my mother right now. She ruined my sister's funeral, and I won't let her do it again. Even from a distance.

My third oldest son is going to read a poem he wrote, and Aliyah's Godmother is going to read a poem I gave her. I know I will not be able to sing as planned. I will not get through the first note. So, my daughter-in-law will sing Dreamin' by Selena. This was my daughter's favorite song years ago.

alt

The poem I gave to the Godmother.

God's Littlest Angel

Mommy and Daddy don't cry for me.
    To walk this earth was not meant for me.
    I'm in God's house you see.

I know that you love me in a very special way.
    You will get to see me everyday as you look at the children who pass your way. I may be the little girl with the dimple in
    her chin, or the little girl with the chocolate curl. And when you look into the sky
    on a star filled night, I will be the star that
    is shining so bright. I love you Mommy and Daddy, good night. Thank you and hugs to you all. The hard part will be Wednesday, when I have to see my angel for the last time. I'm trying to build up as much stength as possible, IF it is possible at all. One thing I do know...this changes you forever..... Love... April

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

That poem made me cry. It has been saved.

Please continue to lean on us all you want to!!!

Precious little angel.

• exwitless
    exwitless

I posted earlier, before you put up her pictures. I absolutely love the gummy smile picture. What an adorable baby. And your daughter is quite beautiful herself! I'm so sorry again for your loss. I cannot even imagine the overwhelming pain you must feel right now.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Oh, Tatiana/April. I am so dreadfully sorry. There can be no loss more painful than the loss of a child. I am so extremely sorry to hear of this.

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((Tatianna & Family)))

Wishing you all strength and courage as you say goodbye to Aliyah tomorrow. She was beautiful, Tat. Personally, I believe she IS beautiful still -- that her loveliness lives on eternally, as your poem indicated. You will all still miss her, tho. And that is hard.

Warm hugs,

Brenda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit