My granddaughter 5 mos old passed away today...

by Tatiana 182 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

She was beautiful. Her name was Aliyah. She would have been 5 mos tomorrow. My daughter was at work. She works at 5am. The sitter called and told her Aliyah wasn't breathing, and she should come right away. My daughter and her husband rushed to the hospital. Loyola in Maywood, right outisde of Chicago. It was too late. She was gone.

the doctors said it's SIDS. I just can't believe that. She was okay yesterday. She smiled so big all her gums showed. She was an angel. I feel like my heart is ripped out. I just held her. My daughter is hysterical. I had to give her sleeping pills. I am a wreck. All my family was here tonight. It happened around 11am. She usually wakes from her nap, and the sitter said when she checked on her, she wasn't breathing.

My oldest son is flying in from Oregon tomorrow. And the one who is in boot camp at Ft Jackson...the Red Cross is sending him home as well. I am numb now. My head is aching. My eyes are burning. I have never had this happen to anyone since my sister. I have never cried so hard....WHY???? she was so little. so happy..so precious..there si no rhyme or reason to anything..Just wanted to tell you all. I'm gone for a while.....

• eclipse
    eclipse

Tatiana! oh my god, that is so horrific, there are no words to describe the loss your family must be feeling...my deepest sympathy

• Gregor
    Gregor

I cannot even imagine the pain and sorrow. Very sorry for your tragedy.

Gregor

• R.F.
    R.F.

(((((((((((((Tatiana)))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry to hear about this tragic loss! My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

• RAF
    RAF

I'm so sorry for you loss (((Tatiana)))

• Warlock
    Warlock

T,

This is horrible news.

Having many young nieces and nephews, I know it would be devastating to have something like this happen.

Please accept and extend my sympathy to all involved. It's going to be a tough few months for all of you.

Warlock

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Tatiana,

I am very sorry for your tragic loss. Please know that you and your family are in our prayers and thoughts.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I'm so sorry. Words fail me.

-Denise.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((((((((Tatiana & Family)))))))))))

• Dagney
    Dagney

(((((((Tatiana))))))))

May you find peace of mind during this sad time. I am so sorry for your loss.

D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit