My granddaughter 5 mos old passed away today...

by Tatiana 182 Replies latest jw friends

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I am so very sorry, to hear about your Granddaughter. We want to send our Sympathy, but find it difficult to think of things that possibly might comfort you today... And yet perhaps just knowing that our thoughts are with you now will bring you consolation and lift your heart somehow. With Deepest Sympathy.

• helncon
    helncon

I am so sorry for your loss...

there are no words

But as a mother my heart breaks for your family

Helen

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I am in tears reading your words. I feel like I have been hugged by all of you. I am happy I have a "family" to share myself with here.

Yesterday and today have been the worst days my family has seen. The pain is almost unbearable. I still cannot believe she is truly gone. We were so close, it's just as if she was my own. I went to my closet today, and forgot that I'd already bought her a "Baby's First Christmas" outfit. It was hanging there on her little hanger. Just when I think I'm calming down, the pain just overwhelms me. I just totally lost it. I'm glad I was alone. Because I'm trying so hard to be strong. I just don't know if I can.

My daughter has been on medication. I'm scared for her. I don't know if she's going to be able to handle it. I've already called a local chapter of SIDS Parents.

scully...I had the same thoughts as you. We won't know until tomorrow the exact cause of her passing. I'm terrified at this point. But, I'd already made the decision to investigate.

I thought you all might want to see her....

Aliyah Grace.......precious angel...

alt

alt

alt

When she smiled, you could see all of her gums. And she smiled all the time. Even at strangers. She was so happy....

alt

My poor, poor baby...

alt

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I love this one...

alt

In the short 5 months she was here, we must have taken over 250 photos. God, I miss her so much....I don't see how I'm getting through this....

• Jesika
    Jesika

Oh I am so sorry for your loss...........she is an angel!!!!

(((((((((((((your family))))))))))))))

I just don't have the words.

Jes

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Tatiana - I'm so sorry, what a tragic loss. I can't imagine the pain you are feeling. Looking at those photos is making ME cry... so beautiful.

• dobbie
    dobbie

Tatiana, thank you for the privilege of seeing your little granddaughter, what a beautiful little angel. I cannot stop crying at the mere thought of what you may all be going through, its unimaginable. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I know nothing we can say can take any of the pain away, but we are all here for you. You and your family are constantly in my thoughts. xxx

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I too am crying because it is soo sad and unfair for this to happen. She does have the sweetest smile. I am so sorry for you and your family. Lots of hugs to you....you will be in my heart and thoughts.

• whyizit
    whyizit

I can't even begin to imagine how heartbroken you and your family are.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

thinking of you and your family

wanna

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit