My granddaughter 5 mos old passed away today...

by Tatiana 182 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

What a gorgeous precious baby girl.... my heart is breaking for you and your family. Nobody should ever have to bear this kind of loss.

We're all here for you - we can be strong for you when you feel you can't be.

Much love, Scully

• erandir
    erandir

I'm so sorry to hear that.

• minu
    minu

What a beautiful baby.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

What a perfectly beautiful child!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Tatiana, both your granddaughter and your daughter are very beautiful.

My heart aches for you all.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Tatiana,

Your news is heart breaking and the photos are so precious. What a beautiful little grand baby you had.

I am so very, very sorry for such a tragic loss to your family.

You and yours are in our thoughts and prayers.

Take care,

r.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

((((Tatiana)))) There's not a lot one can say when something as tragic as this happens... You and your family are in our thoughts. I'm so sorry for your loss....

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

my heart goes out to you and your family at this time, Tatiana..........unbelievably tragic...........

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

I am so sorry for your loss. When I was reading this thread I couldn't hold back the tears for what you and your family is going through. As a mom I can't even imagine what you all are going through. I will keep all of you in my thoughts.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

My Granddaughter lost her Baby 8 months ago,she was a little girl. I didn't get to hold her. My granddaughter lives so faraway. I can understand how you feel, I know its much harder for you because you got to hold her and see her. She is a beautiful litte Angel and your Granddaughter is Beautiful too. I can't imagine how heartbroken you and your Family are. Life can be so unfair. You need to stay close to your Granddaughter and help her as much as you can.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit