My granddaughter 5 mos old passed away today...

by Tatiana 182 Replies latest jw friends

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

(Sorry I have missed this thread as I have been away most of this month.)

Please receive my deepest sympathy ((((((((((((((((Tatiana & family))))))))))))))

Aliyah

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

We got the news from the coroner early this morning. I am just now able to type this. She did not die from SIDS. She suffocated. I am so angry and hurt and in shock right now, I don't know what to do with myself. My daughter is a mess. Scully...you were right. I think we all knew when we kept calling the coroner and they kept telling us they were not finished with the report. We just didn't want to think it was true.

It seems that right after my daughter left for work @ 5am, the babysitter put Aliyah in bed with HER instead of in her crib. Which my daughter specifically told her not to do. Even worse is that the sitter and her uncle KNEW and hid it. Just when you think you may be able to heal a little...this.

She didn't have to go...she didn't have to go...I so want to feel empathy for the sitter. Because I know if I was watching someone's child and something like this happened, I would probably jump off the nearest tall building....but I just can't right now. I'm too angry and hurt. I'm watching my daughter cry and hurt and suffer, and all I can feel is anger. It may have been an accident, but they KNEW for Christ's sake...they KNEW...and they covered it up. Three adults in the house, and they knew and covered it up. How could they??? This is too much....

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

(((((((((((((((((( Tatiana )))))))))))))))))))

Many condolences.

• Scully
    Scully

(((((( Tatiana ))))))

I am so, so, so very sorry to hear this.... as painful as it is... you know the answers to your questions.

Please continue advocating for your beautiful granddaughter, and see that justice is served on her behalf.

Love, Scully

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I am in absolute total shock and do not have the right words to say... I just can't imagine all of the feelings that must be running through your mind. Sending lots of hugs and sympathy.

• jeanne40love
    jeanne40love

Tatiana

oh my goodness, i am so sorry.

warm love from me

Jeanne

• snowbird
    snowbird

Something else happened today. My daughter got a call on her cell from the coroner. They want to visit her at home. We thought it was finished, and SIDS was the official COD, since they didn't contact us, and it's been almost a month. Now we are terrified it DID have something to do with the sitter. Yet, they can't see my daughter till NEXT Thursday. So, we wait and wait, and hold our breath. Please don't let it be that. PLEASE.....

______________________________________________________________________________________

Tatiana, when you wrote the above words on 9-14-07, I think deep in your heart you already knew. I know I did. I am so sorry for you, your daughter, and the sitter. I will be praying for all. (((()))).

Sylvia

• cab1000
  • White Dove
  • aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Tatiana, I cannot comprehend the amount of pain you must be in now. I am so sorry, this has happened to you and your loved ones.

I have always been against the practice of babies sleeping in adults beds, it's just not safe. I will be even more vocal about it now. I have another friend that had the same horrible accident happen to her small baby.

Your daughter did everything right, she's a good Mom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit