My granddaughter 5 mos old passed away today...

by Tatiana 182 Replies latest jw friends

• Dino
    Dino

Tatiana,

Please know that my thoughts are with you in your terrible grief.

Oh my God, I wish that we could all physically give you a collective hug, all of us on this board lined up one right after the other.

I just dont know what to say and who really does in these times but please know that I hate the pain you are enduring.

Love to you and yours,

Dino

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I wish I could relieve your suffering, but I know I know that is Impossible. I have No words to express the hurt I feel in my heart for you and your daughter. Please know I am sharing in your grief. If you ever want to chat, me email me. -Dianne

• loosie
    loosie

I'm am so sorry to hear that. I know how you feel I lost my son 7 years ago. It still hurts. There is no time limit on grief.

• flipper
    flipper

Tatiana- Mrs. Flipper and I are so saddened to hear your awful news. Please have our deepest thoughts , love, and sympathy in this sad time. We will be thinking of you. Much love, Mr. Flipper

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I am sorry for your loss.

• Es
    Es

Oh how heartbreaking for you and your family.... I dont know what to say its just so terrible, I have a 9mth old and I dont know what I would do if that happened to her.

My heartfelt and sincere condolences to you all

es

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

This is truly heartbreaking. So very sorry for your loss.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Aw Tatiana I am so sorry for your loss..Everytime someone close to us dies it's like a piece of our heart goes with them.

Snoozy..

ps..I agree with Scully..I would ask a LOT of questions..

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I am grieving with you right now. I am so sorry for the loss of your precious little one. So sorry for what I know your daughter will be going through. This is heartbreaking. I could see her sweet face in the way you described her. I hope you will remember her that way.

Today is my daughter's 16th birthday and I am crying at your news. I am rich and too often forget it.

• Heather
    Heather

I feel your pain. So, sorry for your loss and your family's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit