My granddaughter 5 mos old passed away today...

by Tatiana 182 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

Words fail me, you have my deepest sympathy, and prayers.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

That is so awful, such a precious little life.. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I am so very, very deeply sorry!!!

((((((((((((((((Tatiana & Daughter, family)))))))))))))))))

• heretic
    heretic

im very sorry, im close to, no now i have tears, my heart is very heavy for you wow this is a huge loss. thanks for informing us, letting us in.. i wish i was with you to cry together. words are so useless right now

• Mulan
    Mulan

I am so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine the scope of your grief.

I still remember how wonderful you were when my cousin, Sharon died, and the poem you sent me. You are a special person.

You will always carry her in your heart. I hope time helps to lessen the pain.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Tatiana,

I am so very sad at this news. I know that you and your daughter and family are in shock and will be for some time. When the time is right, support groups such as Compassionate Friends or on-line groups such as GriefNet really, really help. Your daughter is embarking upon a long and sorrowful journey and will need all the love her family and friends can provide. I know.....

• Sassy
    Sassy

I am sooooo soooooo sorry. ((((HUG)))))

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

((((Tatiana and family))))

That is horrible.

GBL

• lavendar
    lavendar

Dear Tatiana,

I am SO VERY sorry. I will be praying for you & your family.

I don't know if this has been addressed on this thread, because I haven't read all the replies.

Did your granddaughter have a particularly difficult birth? The reason is there is now evidence that trauma during the birthing process can be the cause of SIDS. Damage to the spinal cord, sometimes by the OB's manipulation of the baby's head & neck during birth have caused neurological defects, which result in breathing problems for the baby.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

((((((((((Tatiana)))))))))), I am so sorry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit