My granddaughter 5 mos old passed away today...

by Tatiana 182 Replies latest jw friends

• rekless
    rekless

I am sooooooo sorry. I know what you are going through, I lost my son to Luekemia and you just cry your heart out and grieve to your heart content.

Don't let anybody down play your hurt.

Just be there for everybody I hope your family will pull together.

My heart is with you

dan

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

(((((hugs))))) I'm so sorry!!!!! I wish I could say something that would make you feel better, but I don't know what to say except that I am very sorry for your loss.

• White Dove
    White Dove

How heartbreaking! I can't begin to imagine how you and yours must be feeling right now, but although this is small comfort, please know that I am so very sorry for your loss.

Chenoa

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

omg..i am so sorry

• White Dove
    White Dove

Yes, what rekless said: Feel free to tell off anyone who downplays your tragedy. Just let 'em have it. You are free to let go and cry and grieve as much as you need to. I am crying with you. You are not alone.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

This is just the most horrible thing to have happen, Tatiana and I, too, wish to extend my condolences to you and your entire family at this very, very sad time.

I agree with a previous poster who said don't let this go uninvestigated...BUT if it turns out that it was completely unavoidable and natural, my heart also goes out to the caregiver on whose watch this occurred. It will not be something she will ever get over either...

Know that you are loved and cared for by so many of us.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Tatiana, I am so sorry. What a terrible, tragic thing to happen! Sometimes life just doesn't make a stitch of sense. I am grateful your family can be together during this grief-stricken time.

Good Girl or Bad Girl

• yesidid
    yesidid

(((((Tatiana))))

It is difficult even to imagine what you and your family are enduring.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

yesidid

• ronin1
    ronin1

Tatiana:

I am so sorry to hear of your family's loss.

It is never easy losing a loved one and certainly not a child.

Our prayers are with you, your daughter and son-in-law and the entire family.

Ronin1

• exwitless
    exwitless

I am so sorry to hear about your granddaughter. How horrible, and so unexpected. This is every parent's worst nightmare. I'm so sorry for your family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit