GOOD GOD!! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY.......????

by Terry 192 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    I wonder if that bran muffin kicked in yet.

alt

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy
    Actually, I don't know why I bother making the effort. 90% of what I post gets completely ignored. I guess I just don't have what it takes to be popular here. Maybe I should post some pictures of my tits.
    Fe203 girl

Hi Fe2O3girl. I just want to tell you that every time I see you post, I smile a little bit. Your screen name is my favorite here. Very clever!

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht

oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist

and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can

sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed

ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig huh?

Open Mind, I read that the first time in about 4 seconds flat and understood it all. Pretty neato peachy keen what the human brain can do.

As to my thoughts on the subject of this thread, I better not share that right now.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I can't believe someone would start such a stupid topic.

I have no idea what this board is comming to, in the past few weeks all I have seen is posters nit pick about spelling, grammer and lamblast others for their lack of morals, seriously folks lighten up, it's just a discussion board.

Ditto. They should have limits placed on them for making us waste posts on stupid topics. Damn. I just wasted one :-(

• greendawn
    greendawn

Some hate bad spelling, as long as I can make out what was written I don't mind. People whose mother language is not English are entitled to make mistakes. Posts can be written in MS word, and then copy/pasted in the reply box, to make use of its inbuilt spelling checker.

• BFD
    BFD

Terry all I can say is I hope I haven't annoyed you too much. Why don't you tell us another story like the Rutherford Mansion.

BFD

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hey, Terry!

It probably doesn't count because it's a proper name [open to multiple interpretations], but here goes: some time ago I Yahooed [not Googled] "Danny Haszard" and the response was "' .......... ' not found; did you mean 'Tannhauser'?"

Since we are now on the subject of Wagner, did you realize that, while Orpheus could make the birds sing, Wagner could only make one low hen grin? It's true.

Sorry,

CoCo

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Truth is where you find it. A truth I found one time is, When you point a finger at someone there's 4 pointing back at you. I hope you dont find this as an airplane joke.

Along the same lines those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

• PinTail
    PinTail

Yup that bugs me too, how much effort does it take to type in Out Look Express" and use that programs spell check, then paste it to Word Pad" and then copy from there so that this forum will accept it after you have spell checked it. A person could really be a moron and fool everybody if they followed my simple steps I listed here, tisk tisk. Haa ha, I had to come back and edit the word paste.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Were you embarassed or were you *embarrassed*?

To those asking for a spell check program that works on here try www.spellcheck.net Just cut and paste and paste your post into the window and hit check. Select the correct spellings from the drop down menus and then paste the corrected post back in. It works like a charm. As for my somewhat atrocious errors I put it down to posting while drinking and the fact I just purchased a new keyboard which is decidedly not as nice as my old one (it died a slow and painful death to spilled drinks).

• Quentin
    Quentin
    Some hate bad spelling, as long as I can make out what was written I don't mind. People whose mother language is not English are entitled to make mistakes. Posts can be written in MS word, and then copy/pasted in the reply box, to make use of its inbuilt spelling checker.

True...but I'm to lazy to do it...besides, if one dosen't like what I have to say their not going to spend much time beaming in on my grammer and spelling...unless their dim bulbs, leaving that as the only thing they can come back on...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit