GOOD GOD!! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY.......????

by Terry 192 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'm an atrocious speller, but the only ones it bothers are those who are anal retentive. ;-)

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Terry,

I make my living as a writer and editor, so it gets to me too. I always edit my posts, and even then a few mistakes creep in.

But, I strongly feel you should make your stuff look as good as possible.

S4

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

terri,

sory you where rased with better then most off us. We are lacks on alot of thangs and some of are fellows are lasy. I will try too due gooder then in the passed. alt

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Waht are you taking abaut?

• Terry
    Terry

It fascinates me. People who live in chaos. How do they manage? Where does it all end?

1.Exceeding the speed limit is dandy for getting someplace quickly, but, endangers everybody else on the road.

2.Talking with food in your mouth. You are double-tasking, certainly. But, it is dreadfully ugly to observe.

3.Farting in an elevator. It is blessed relief for you...but.....the rest of us?

4.Profanity. Saves on having to know any vocabulary specificities. And crudity is so socially endearing!

5.Rating women according to their appearance. Has the rater looked in his own mirror lately?

6.Showing up late. Well, it is YOUR world after all and OUR time isn't as valuable.

7.Cutting in line or barging in on a queue.....

8.Interrupting the speaker to blurt out your own inanities...

9.Dirty fingernails, unwashed hands, slovenly dress....

10. Attitude stench

The list is endless, really. I think it all starts with not giving a good bowel movement whether or not something has boundries.

BOUNDARIES make good neighbors. Spelling is a boundary. Get over it.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I competely agree. Why that pepole dont chek the speling of thir posts befour posting?

Yu hav my compete suport!

• Terry
    Terry
    You know what's good at helping one relax? Sex. I think you need to get some, because you seem wound up tighter than a clock.

Are you offering??!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

YOU SPELLED BOUNDARY WRONG YOU SILLY MAN!

ON A THREAD ABOUT SPELLING!

• John Doe
    John Doe

Do you feel there is any appropriate place for the colloquial vernacular then Terry?

• Terry
    Terry

terri,

sory you where rased with better then most off us. We are lacks on alot of thangs and some of are fellows are lasy. I will try too due gooder then in the passed

Yew is funnee!

Actually, none of my family even graduated from High School! I barely did. I'm almost entirely an autodidact.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit