Are some of us still judgmental and think ourselves morally superior?

by nvrgnbk 121 Replies latest jw friends

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i liked it kerj, made me laugh. anyone that stupid just makes me crack up. lol that's right, i cracked up. lol

• John Doe
    John Doe

Damn straight! ;-)

• John Doe
    John Doe

Yeah, I am kind of stupid. It's fun too. I don't have to worry about silly things like morals and doing the right thing. I shit where I want to and if you smell it, well damn you for not wearing a respirator!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

or lighting a match?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

oops double post

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

yeah john doe, you know me oh so well. lol i am probably one of the most respectful people you will meet. i just refuse for someone to tell me right from wrong. i have a pretty good grasp of that.

• John Doe
    John Doe

You know, you're right. We shouldn't denounce or discourage rapists or murderers either, 'cause that will just make them want to rape and murder. Yup, everything anyone does should be a personal decision and none of anyone else's business. We should all be fine and dandy being thumb twiddlers. We have no place dictating other's morals, right bigdreaux?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

hahahahahahaaa sheesh, i can't even reply to that. that's just, well, you put yourself out on that one. lol

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

john, along that line of reasoning, everything we do should be dictated by laws and the opinions of others? right, see, that's just as retarted.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

John.....seriously are we on a bit of a steriod rage tonight???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit