Are some of us still judgmental and think ourselves morally superior?

by nvrgnbk 121 Replies latest jw friends

• exwitless
    exwitless
    exwitless, if you read my above post, you will see i tried to make peace. i don't like drama on here. i felt like him and john were jumping my ass and i was defending myself. they misunderstood my point, blew it out of proportion, and went on the offensive. can we just drop it and be friends?

Of course, and I never intended to antagonize you or dramatize matters. Guess I shouldn't have entered in the midst of a "colorful debate" like I did. Sorry to cause ill feelings.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i have no ill feelings to anyone. you, john and drummer boy made your position known. that's cool .i don't hold grudges. most of my best friendships started out as fights.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Hey

Just for the record, I'm not taking any of this seriously. Just a little tete-a-tete and some one up on ya stuff. Been throwing in some off centre/color stuff just for kicks.

Besides who can resist a good Deliverance reference? If JWD had a locker room this would be it, at the moment,.... LOL

Peace. (really,...)

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

twitch, you do have a purty mouth. lol

• Twitch
    Twitch
    twitch, you do have a purty mouth. lol

k, i'm outta here

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Golf,

Am I being judgemental when I say, JW's are emotional misfits?

No, but you are implying by context that somehow XJW's are not. A brief glance at this thread would set you straight about that matter.

HS

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hi all!

Seems we got a shitstorm on our hands.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Guess I'll be the judge of that eh? Bwhahahaaaaaaaaaa!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

To judge or not to judge that is the question?

All the nonjudgemental who feel superior, in thier nonjudgementalness, should point thier finger at the judgemental, and judge them nonjudgementally(of course) for thier judgementalness, which is small minded, petty, and totally opinionated, not to mention lacking true discernment, obtuse, rash, and without foundation. This world would be so much better without them casting aspersions in their ignorance.

• justhuman
    justhuman

no I don't. I consider my self a scum..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit