Were you or someone you know sexually molested by a Jehovah's Witness ?

by flipper 381 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Reniaa does not care, she does not care! I believe she really doesn't give a damn about the victims and will continuely twist the knife IF YOU LET HER!!!

I can't divide me feelings about Reniaa like some here have done (she's really a nice person just misled). Give me a freaking break! She not here to support, she's here to hurt.

Josie

• flipper
    flipper

Everybody- Much thanks for coming in to support Big Tex in his pain here. You are wonderful people and I'm proud to call you my fellow board posters ! This child abuse problem is much deeper in the Jehovah's Witness organization than probably any of US are aware of. In my opinion it is just a question of WHEN, not IF another good sized child abuse scandal will become public . All things are exposed in time. And the more exposure of this hideous crime comes to light - the more the blinders will come off of witnesses who see the WT society as God himself

• White Dove
    White Dove

Reniaa just did the unforgivable sin, in my book. She is on the side of CRIMINALS! I hereby disfellowship her from any threads started by me. If I start a thread and she responds in any way at all, I will not acknowledge her or her point of view at all. Everyone else can do as they wish, but she pushed me too far. I know where my loyalties lie.

• flipper
    flipper

WHITE DOVE- I totally understand your point. Siding with criminals is indeed obscene

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Big Tex,

I am so sorry for what your family has been through. Reniaa is a good example of what happens to the hearts and minds of jws. She doesn't even seem to comprehend how heartless her post comes across. The children don't matter to her... just the defense of an evil organization...which in turn doesn't give a flying fig about her. No normal human decency or compassion.

Coffee

• reniaa
    reniaa

I care a lot about victims but I am not the one with an agenda of hate towards an religion using victims of evil men and their pain to do it!

I know about pedophilia in a real way but the one I knew about wasn't a witness and was just an evil terrible man that never went to prison and died of old age never paying for his crime. And he's not the only one I know about. Pedophilia is a world wide problem and should be dealt with as such. I have looked at the evidences and the stats show witnesses have only an average number of pedophile cases same as many religions. Hense why silent lambs has been getting bad press for making out that some pedophiles were Jws when they were clearly not.

What I find disgusting is using victims pain as a way to direct hate at a religion and causing hate of the type that is very dangerous since it incites hatred on an innocent group rather than the perpetrators themselves.

Lady Lee you can ban me if you want but I think it is deplorable of you to leave Big tex openly abusive language and hatred towards me against forum policy because of your own personal viewpoints.

What garnered me all this hate? all I did was put up a legitimate site that is unhappy with silent lambs manipulating information they get towards a specific agenda against the witnesses and I personally think silent lambs would be more help if they concentrated on the victims of pedophiles and stopped trying to put a witch-hunt on witnesses.

Reniaa

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hello to all who are not Reinaa.... I know you are tempted as I am to respond pretty harshly. Lets take 5 minutes here so that this doesn't deteriorate. Perhaps the mods will take another look at this and Reinaa....

Reinaa, to say the least, your point of view disgusts me. Enough said for now. You are really showing your true colors. I am going to take 5 minutes so I don't get banned for what I want to say to you.

• calico
    calico

What I find disgusting is using victims pain as a way to direct hate at a religion and causing hate of the type that is very dangerous since it incites hatred on an innocent group rather than the perpartors.

Innocent?! I pray that you are never sexually abused or assalted. You won't get much help from your wonderful religion.

Hatred of what is bad is justified.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Reniaa, your point of view disgusts me too

• reniaa
    reniaa

So I am not innocent because I am a witness?

Witnesses are all pedophiles?

Is this what you are all saying because it sure sounds like it and are showing your true colours more than I am mine!

What have I said that is so terrible?

I think pedophila is one of the most evil crimes on the planet but I will not shoot the innocent instead of the guilty.

Reniaa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit