Were you or someone you know sexually molested by a Jehovah's Witness ?

by flipper 381 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh boo hoo, Reniaa put her foot in it and now is crying foul. You, Reniaa, are the hatemonger. You come on here and spout your drivel and then have the nerve to pout when you get called on it? You're full of it, so full of shit that it's painful to watch.

Now my honey bunnies who have let this person upset you so...she's not worth it. Do you hear me? She's not worth the tears. Reniaa is only worth your pity.

(((((((for my peeps))))))))

Josie

• White Dove
    White Dove

All Time Jeff: RIGHT ON!

• White Dove
  • AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Dear Mods

I apologize in advance for my opinions here, as this isn't my board. I just cannot believe that Reinaa has acted as she has. She wants to leave, and I hope that her promise to those she has offended to leave us alone is followed with her account banned. In my opinion she is a troll.

To speak to another point, and just for the record, MANY JW's still in are sick to their stomachs at the pedophile problem and the policies the elders have to follow. I don't recall a single JW in my congregation who would take the point of view Reinaa espouses. I know of several brothers specifically who resigned from their privileges over this very matter in my old circuit.

I dare say most JW's don't even view the pedophile problems as Reinaa does, which makes her all the more a troll in my opinion.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Thank you, Josie

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You are so welcome Dove. I hate this so much. I can't hit anything, I can't punch someone out. All I have are my words and it feels somehow inadequate. But I'm glad I was able to make you feel a little better.

Josie

• White Dove
    White Dove

I hope everyone's recovery (this is a recovery board) isn't set back by the actions of one. It's too bad that the horrible comments and attitude of one (who doesn't want to recover but to destroy) can be so powerful as to cause such damage ON A RECOVERY BOARD, no less! It's like poison in a hospital. There, that's my opinion and feelings on the matter.

• ozbrad
    ozbrad

My father was an elder in the Tamworth (Australia) congregation many years ago when another elder's wife approached my dad with a diary of her husbands exploits. My father had left his diary in the glovebox of our car which I read one day waiting on field service.

He had molested all of his 6 daughters (he had 11 kids) and even had sex with their goat. His wife divorced him instantly and he was removed as an

elder and he ended up going to jail soon after on an unrelated insurance fraud scam.

As soon as he left jail he moved to a new congregation and was re-instated and married another JW sister.

Without his diary confession I'm sure his exploits would have continued unabated the sick bastard.

• dinah
    dinah
    You are disgusted at me but finally it is my disgust at blind predjudice that has driven me off this site.

Praise the Lord and pass the biscuits! So what will your new name be?

• White Dove
    White Dove

I mean a SUPPORT board. We are here to support each other in our recovery from the WTS's effects on our lives. I had skin cancer once. The doctor cut it out and I'm just fine. I healed because the cancer was cut out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit