Were you or someone you know sexually molested by a Jehovah's Witness ?

by flipper 381 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

MARISA- To read of other cases of child abuse not only here I suggest you check out www.silentlambs.com to read of others who suffered molestation while in the witness organization. This has happened to thousands of people . Silentlambs is a good source of information about these occurences

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Yes.

• flipper
    flipper

BABA YAGA- I'm sorry you had to either hear of it, or if you experienced it- I'm very sorry

• reniaa
    reniaa

silent lambs have got focused on the witnesses which ruins a lot of good they could do for people, here is a site that exposes silent lambs bias clearly.

http://silentlambsexposed.blogspot.com/2009/05/examining-silentlambs-demands-part-1.html

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Reinaa, you care more about JW dogma then the victims of pedophilia. You are a horrible person.

• flipper
    flipper

RENIAA- Up to your old tricks I see ? People - Silentlambs has been a help to people who have been sexually abused. Perhaps RENIAA doesn't want people to get help. After all- she is a JW sympathizer . Consider the source

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Draw your own conclusions, from these court documents.

http://www.lulu.com/content/1085239

Description:

Approximately 5,000 pages of court documents have been amassed from twelve court record depositories in four states. These court documents are the result of twelve lawsuits that Defendants’ Jehovah’s Witnesses, et al. were involved with since 1999, although there have been many more lawsuits settled out of court by Defendants in the past decades. The records for the twelve cases along with commentary are being offered on a CD named "Secrets of Pedophilia in an American Religion - Jehovah's Witnesses in Crisis" by Barbara Anderson

Download FREE here

http://www.watchtowerdocuments.com/secrets.html

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Jehovah's Witnesses are generally unaware of the extent of the pedophile problem. Elders who have dealt with this, including having to deal with incarcerated disfellowshipped JW's for pedophilia, know that this is rampant, as well as the lengths that the leadership at Bethel will go to to wash their hands of any involvement in protecting children in their midst.

Barbara Anderson was not lying about over 20,000 names that Bethel has for those known or accused of pedophilia.

FOR ANYONE TO EVEN MAKE THE SMALLEST BIT OF LIGHT ABOUT THIS, AND TO IMPLY THAT GROUPS SUCH AS SILENTLAMBS ARE IN THIS PURELY AS AN EXERCISE IN ANTI-JEHOVAH'S WITNESS ACTIVITY IS ABSOLUTELY SICK.

I want anyone who doubts this to look into the eyes of a single victim of child rape, pedophilia, have to look at the distress of the parents, and then realize that the Governing Body, when presented with the opportunity to do right by these families, chose to hide behind legalise instead of following through on their moral obligations to report these criminals to the police. They did this, and continue to do so, simply as an act of self preservation.

Purplesofa put up all the damning evidence against the leadership of Jehovah's Witnesses that anyone could possibly want. Don't take my word for anything, don't take other so called JW apologists word for anything. See for yourself, and you will be convinced that this real problem demonstrates troubling and disturbing facts about this little religous group. No one is blowing this out of proportion, this is merely an expose into the minds of the leadership of a cult.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

focused on the witnesses which ruins a lot of good they could do for people

And just what good is that Reniaa? Just how much help do the jws give to the innocent children who are the victims of pedophiles in the borg?

Coffee

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

renaii

Regardless of what people think of Bill Bowen he was the first to openly, publicly expose the WTS' policy of hiding sexual abuse cases. He should get credit for that.

I thought I was alone. Then I discovered there were thousands of others who were abused by JWs. That is FACT. Regardless of what Bowen does or whether people agree with him you can never change the fact that the WTS has done everything in its power to silence the victims and leave the molesters abusers and pedophiles free in the congregations to find new victims.

The WTS is settling cases out of court for a reason. It helps them hide what happened and their duplicity in protecting the abusers under the guise of protecting themselves

FACT my dear. FACT that can NEVER BE CHANGED.

And I have 2 dead family members as a direct result of how the WTS chose to hide the sexual abuse by baptized brothers in good standing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit