Were you or someone you know sexually molested by a Jehovah's Witness ?

by flipper 381 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• White Dove
    White Dove

I can't believe it. I'm crying now I'm so upset! I've never seen such moral depravity from a poster in my life! THAT kind of support for the WTS is the very reason my family is so messed up! I tell ya, from all the hijackings alone I'd kick that poster (fill in with a really bad swear word) right off this board. But THIS?! Poster is lucky I'm not a mod on here OR HER NEIGHBOR! This hurts hurts hurts. I hope so much right now that the WTS gets banned in every country for all the harm it's doing to EVERYONE. I feel like a huge picket fest on every Khall in the world.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((EVERYONE WHO WAS EVER HURT IN ANY WAY BY THAT BLASTED "LEGAL" RELIGION))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

This is just awful, just awful.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

What garnered me all this hate?

Disgust more accurately...and speaking for myself, pity. What the wt has done to your mind is deplorable...but you can't even see it. Your organization does not protect the victims of pedophilia among its members...in many cases the victims are disfellowshipped for speaking out. That is indefensible. Yet you defend it. No compassionate human being would do so.

Coffee

• White Dove
    White Dove

There is nothing the mods can do? Nothing at all?

• calico
    calico

reniaa stepped in it this time

• flipper
    flipper

RENIAA- You asked " What garnered me all this hate ? " Well- Perhaps because you are coming on and trying to disrupt this board and ANY thread you disagree with ! You act all innocent like the little tattle tale troublemakers in grade school then sit back and watch everybody get all excited over your junk. ! But the truth is you are a passive/aggressive $hit stirrer who just really gets off on being an anti-social antagonist ! I was married to a JW woman like you for 19 years . I know what whiny passive /aggressive behavior smells like. And I smell something fishy on every thread you comment on ! You are trying to sabotage this board. Personally _ I think you owe Big Tex an apology. Peace off, Mr. Flipper

• White Dove
    White Dove

A friend of mine was df'd for speaking up many times against the wife beater of a husband. She was beaten black and blue many times but df'd for speaking out against it!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I am going to attempt to be as constructive as I can in the face of unbelieveable stupidity.

Governing Body policy is all about how to avoid legal liability when it comes to how they deal with the predators. Ignorance due in large part to their understanding of the bible made this cult extremely slow at first to respond to the needs of the victims, even though ostensibly a religion should be about the VICTIMS.

I don't think anyone believes that the GB wants pedophiles among them. Their culpability comes from a history of turning a blind eye to the problems, when several within their midst let it be known for years that this was an issue.

As an elder, I can tell you that there were as of 2006 at least 6 letters addressed to the Body of Elders on how to deal with a pedophile accusation. ALL POLICY IS DICTATED BY THE STATE THE CRIME OCCURRED. There is no consistent policy that helps and protects children, esp the victims. Elders give most of their attention in a pedophile case to ascertaining their minimum legal obligation with the Bethel Legal Dept.

Silent Lambs, Barbara Anderson, and others have lost much in exposing the secretive policies of the Governing Body. Whenever a JW apologist would defend the GB at the expense of Silent Lambs absolutely shows a troll like unreasonableness.

I would like to be on the record to note that no reasonable person would defend the predators, while casting accusatory lies toward those who strive to protect them. I can't imagine that people like Big Tex are helped, yet, in my opinion, a clever JW troll knows exactly what he/she is doing by making such claims on such a sensitive subject.

While I am not a mod, I hope the overall pattern of Reinaa is examined more closely by the mods in light of her statements on this thread. Is she really interested in defending JW's or just trying to upset those who have been run over by this cult.

• White Dove
    White Dove

YAY MR. FLIPPER! RIGHT ON!

• reniaa
    reniaa

You know what guys you have your wish.

I am gone

The hatred on here towards witnesses that is just blind predjudice truly scares me.

If any of you have not gone beyond reason into blind predjudice look at stats that are not just fed to you by this site and silent lambs and see that this is a world-wide promblem and making witnesses the scapegoat will not change this.

I feel for your pain whitedove but I know the evil very well of the men that do these acts and they should be the ones in prison and never let near children again.

Goodbye everyone

You are disgusted at me but finally it is my disgust at blind predjudice that has driven me off this site.

• calico
    calico

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS BLIND!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit