Were you or someone you know sexually molested by a Jehovah's Witness ?

by flipper 381 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Hallelujah! I said once before that Reniaa's disregard for the hurt people have suffered at the hands of the WT made her presence here as inappropriate as that of a holocaust denier at Auschwitz. I stand by that statement.

WT apologists are one thing, people here to rub salt in the wounds of the wounded are quite another.

Thankfully this particular issue has never affected me personally but my heart goes out to those for whom it has.

• dinah
    dinah
    I said once before that Reniaa's disregard for the hurt people have suffered at the hands of the WT made her presence here as inappropriate as that of a holocaust denier at Auschwitz.

Amen.

• wozza
    wozza

Amen

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Just thought I'd throw my experience onto the list:

I knew someone who was molested by an teenage sister in the hall while being babysat. The elders were notified, she (the victim) and her family were told they could do nothing about it, and that they shouldn't say anything about it to anyone.

The victim ended up stuck alone in the car with the same person years later, and the sister laughed at her and bragged that she had turned "at least 7 other girls into lesbians". I have no idea how many of those other people went to the elders, but the last we heard, the sister was a pioneer and still babysitting on occation.

- Lime

• MarisaKristofiak
    MarisaKristofiak

Removed for violation of rules.

Warning to this poster: This will not be tolerated here. This is a sensitive subject. Further violations will result in serious action. You are entitled to your opinions - but abuse of this forum is not allowed.

Jeff

• MarisaKristofiak
    MarisaKristofiak

another reniaa witch hunt. haha... you people. seriously? go disfellowship her, it will learn her good!

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

fullofcertaintynow gone - thanks be, thanks be.

• flipper
    flipper

MARISAKristofuk - I think you owe an apology to Big Tex too. Unless you enjoy hurting and punishing victims of child abuse ! You are in violation of rule # 3 . Swearing, using hate speech. Are you a nice , kind Jehovah's Witness like Renaii ? I'd advise you to watch how you treat people on this sensitive thread or your behind will be toast. I will personally report you to the moderators.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Flipper and others - please note that the poster has been duly warned.

Jeff

• flipper
    flipper

AK JEFF- Thank you very much sir ! Appreciate it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit