Has anyone ever played with a ouija board?

by delilah 219 Replies latest jw experiences

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Fleshybirfodder, I will give an answer here shortly, so check this thread.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Ok, here's my explanation. I would imagine that most skeptics are atheist or agnostic, so if the board were to work in their presence then the atheist would be more inclined to believe in anything supernatural, maybe even God. A person who already believes in God is targeted by the Ouija board (demons) in order to skewer their beliefs in God/religion. If someone is an atheist, then the demons have nothing further to do, they can move on to other people.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    If someone is an atheist, then the demons have nothing further to do, they can move on to other people.

WTF!? J-G, that's a very dublike thing of you to say.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Im not a dub, Im a bible believing baptist.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    Ok, here's my explanation. I would imagine that most skeptics are atheist or agnostic, so if the board were to work in their presence then the atheist would be more inclined to believe in anything supernatural, maybe even God. A person who already believes in God is targeted by the Ouija board (demons) in order to skewer their beliefs in God/religion. If someone is an atheist, then the demons have nothing further to do, they can move on to other people.

Makes sense, no reason for demons to convince atheists that god exists. But then why do the boards work at all? If your a christian and you're told all your life to avoid demonic stuff, how would confirming that skewer your beliefs... wouldn't it be better for the demons to NOT do anything when a believing christian tries to use a ouija board? So basically, if that reasoning is correct, why does it work ever? Lore

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Im not a dub, Im a bible believing baptist.

I know that brother. And I respect you and your right to believe in that. No offense intended. That reasoning however, is exactly what I'm used to hearing from the JWs.

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

Thanks for the response J.G.

So if the demons' job is done once someone is either athiestic or agnostic, among the believers what specific religion(s) do the demons want to direct people away from?

FBF

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

alright, give me a few minutes to read the last few posts and then I will comment.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Me and my cousins used it and it worked. With all of us. I don't know what else to tell you.

Warlock

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

Me and my cousins used it and it worked. With all of us. I don't know what else to tell you.

Did you ask it to give you the winning lotto numbers? Why or why not?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit