Has anyone ever played with a ouija board?

by delilah 219 Replies latest jw experiences

• juni
    juni

Yes I did sister D. When I was in jr. high school.

I was wigged out! The thing did move and answered correctly. Haven't touched one again.

Juni

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Here's a question for the experts.

How does this all work?

Is there a demon assigned to oversee Ouija board production at the Parker Bros. factory?

Kinda like a Rabbi blessing chickens at a Kosher poultry plant?

• eclipse
    eclipse

nvrgnbk, I dare you to play with one, might make a believer out of ya

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

My best friend and I tried to play with one when I was about 15. It spelled out "loves god" and then said goodbye. Scared the crap out of me. My brother and his friends used to play with one when they were drunk and he'd piss off whatever "spirit" it was by asking stupid questions like "Do ruffles have ridges?"

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

nvrgnbk, I dare you to play with one, might make a believer out of ya

If natas says they're bullshit, that's good enough for me. I do the will of my father.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

So how many of you who have used the Ouija board have used it to greatly increase your personal wealth?

o yeah, that wouldn't be "right," would it? Then again, you're playing with deeminz, so how concerned about doing the right thing can you be?

>>IFF<< the deeminz are so prescient and knowledgable, use them to get information yo have NO privy to. Get some good stock tips from your deeminz and then we'll talk.

Disclosure: I have used demonic information to make money. When it was revealed that the WTB&TS was holding shares of RAND-CAM, I took it as a "tip" and bought a position. Made some nice change on it, too. Those Watchtower boys sure know money, even if they're a bunch o' hypocrits.

• eclipse
    eclipse

nvrgnbk, are ya scared? if it's just power of suggestion as you believe, then you have nothing to be afraid of.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

nvrgnbk, are ya scared? if it's just power of suggestion as you believe, then you have nothing to be afraid of.

You're turnin' me on eclipse!

• eclipse
    eclipse

Are you making fun of me, nvrgnbk? Besides, credit should go where credit is due....the demons are doing it, not me

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Are you making fun of me, nvrgnbk? Besides, credit should go where credit is due....the demons are doing it, not me

I am so not making fun of you eclipse. Please allow me to explain.

I was terrified of the demons as a child.

In my 34 years I have had no experience whatsoever with the paranormal.

I was, as recently as last year, paralyzed with fear of them. On that occasion, I was remembering the vivid recounting of a Witnesses' "experience" with the demons. I really thought I couldn't move. I was in bed. My mind took over. I told myself to sit up. Get out of bed. Go downstairs and get a drink of water. And that is exactly what I did.

My point is, when I was a very faithful JW, and terrified of the demons, they didn't bother me.

When I was a bad JW, and terrified of the demons, they didn't bother me.

Now that I am an apostate, and no longer terrified, they don't bother me.

I have come to the conclusion that either the demons like me, or they don't exist, or they only bother people that believe in them. In any case, I'm good to go.

I do not mean to make light of the experiences others claim to have. I speak only from personal experience.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit