Has anyone ever played with a ouija board?

by delilah 219 Replies latest jw experiences

• Warlock
    Warlock

Just FYI for anyone who's interested, I tried the ouija board last night alone in the dark... nothing happened. Probably because I didn't expect anything to happen, and therefore didn't cause anything to happen.

Lore

Lore,

It has to be two people, facing each other, with knees touching. Very few people can use it all by themselves.

Warlock

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    It has to be two people, facing each other, with knees touching. Very few people can use it all by themselves.

Crap, I don't have anyone else to do it with me... that wouldn't shun me for asking anyways.

"Hey Bro. Fanatic you wanna try a ouija board with me?"

But if I'm gonna try it with someone else, it would have to be another atheist.

Lore

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Crap, I don't have anyone else to do it with me... that wouldn't shun me for asking anyways.

What about someone from school?

Warlock

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

What about someone from school?

I'm on a cyber school...

• Warlock
    Warlock
    I'm on a cyber school...

Make it a personal project to find someone. You might even consider using it with someone in a cemetery on the night of a full moon.

Warlock

• gumby
    gumby
    The subliminal images in the Watchtower have been proven.

Oh really? So, when I see the word JAH hidden on the coatsleeve of a woman in one of the pics.......that's supposed to make me serve Jah or what?

If I see a demon face hidden in one of the pics how does that convey a message to me from the WTBTS?

Give me a break

Gumby

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    Make it a personal project to find someone. You might even consider using it with someone in a cemetery on the night of a full moon.

LOL, If I'm gonna sneak around at night looking for people to do stuff with, I'm sure as heck gonna do something much more interesting than play board games!

Lore

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

How could I of all people not see this thread?

I didnt know about the knees touching........hmmm, maybe thats why it doesnt work all the time.

I have a new.....glow in the dark board...hey, it was an xmas gift lol

It has moved several of times, but not often, and never spelled any words. The pointer did fly completely off the board one time when Brooke and I were playing, which was rather creepy.

Here is a link to some suggestions on how to play. On other site i looked at said to use a wooden board.....mine is like cardboard lol.

http://paranormal.about.com/cs/ouijaboards/ht/use_ouija.htm

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I have a new.....glow in the dark board

Sounds kinda kinky.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Sounds kinda kinky.

It is, especially when you play in the dark with a hot mama like Brooke!

Im actually going to bid on a wooden board on ebay now! I want to really see if I can get it to work. (even though the one i have has moved a bit) And of course, do the knee touching thing.........which I have absolutely no clue what that has to do with anything!! How does that help? Anyone know?

I played it one time in the basement with my daughter and all her friends. We took turns, and it never moved once untill one girl did it, and was very hesitant about it...scared sh*tless. And then it just pointed to two letters, and that was it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit