Has anyone ever played with a ouija board?

by delilah 219 Replies latest jw experiences

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Until I see something myself, I believe it's all in people’s minds.

Amen Brother Never!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Whether one believes in it or not, a piece that moves by itself is definitely supernatural, and not anything that we humans can do.

wow. what an extraordinary claim. i have never heard or read of such claims verified. have you? i certainly don't believe every experience i hear.

if there is something that is supernaturally verifiable, then those people should go and collect james randi's million dollar reward for demonstrating anything "supernatural".

tetra

• eclipse
    eclipse

Seeing things move that shouldnt be moving, isn't all in people's minds....how do you explain it?

guess until it happens to you, you will be a skeptic..understandable...

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    Seeing things move that shouldnt be moving, isn't all in people's minds....how do you explain it?

Most adults don't play with ouija boards unless they're stone drunk... they also see purple elephants.

How do I explain it? It didn't happen.

guess until it happens to you, you will be a skeptic..understandable...

Makes sense. But I spent several months aggressively TRYING to make something like this happen, and I got nothing. (Come to think of it, I still haven't cancelled that deal with Satan...)

You may find this funny, interesting or offensive: http://www.logicallycritical.net/podcast/10%20Live!%20From%20the%20Realm%20of%20the%20Dead.mp3 By the way, I found a place to download ouija boards. I'm gonna try it tonite, I'll let you know if anything happens. http://paranormalcy.zanysite.com/index.php?sec=008 Lore
  • MegaDude
    MegaDude

Ouija boards, as well as tarot cards, are useful in one sense. They reveal what is in the subconscious of the individual using them. What you see is what you are.

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney
    Whether one believes in it or not, a piece that moves by itself is definitely supernatural, and not anything that we humans can do.

Simply because we do not understand something does not mean that whatever it is we don't understand is part of the occult. Remember that ancient peoples attributed such matters as rain, thunder, and sunsets to the realm of the paranormal because they did not understand what caused such things. If there was any truth behind the Ouija board someone would have found a way to verify and prove it. It would be their claim to fame. Certain people, like my parents, get comfort out of believing in demons and the occult and somehow manage to have plenty of (unverifiable) experiences with otherworldly beings. Others prefer to believe in things we can see, touch, taste or smell. It seems that those of us that fit in the latter category never have these experiences. Again, prove that these things exist and I'll believe it.

A lot of people would retort that skeptics cannot disprove these "paranormal" experiences, so therefore they can't be ruled out. To that I would say that I cannot disprove that Humpty Dumpty was a real life character, but that doesn't mean he really existed. There is an indefinite amount of things I cannot disprove, but it doesn't mean that any of them are real.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I dont know the answer to that. I guess it depends on if you believe it or not. I think it will work with some types of people and others not. I doubt it would work with Atheists, because they dont believe in anything supernatural. It might work with JW's if only to reinforce their beliefs in demons. It might work with some non-JW's in an attempt to guide them into a cult like religion.

For those that are christian and believe the demons have no power over them, then it probably wont work for them.

I have something called "witch-dar", meaning I can pick out in the crowd someone who is practicing occult, and it really works most of the time. There was a talk show on years ago, maybe it was Phil Donahue, maybe it was Sally Jesse Raphael, I dont remember. This particular episode they said there was a witch in the audience, and they wanted to know if anyone could guess who?, well out of about 300 people in the audience, I immediately spotted her, there was nothing really odd about her, she wasnt dressed in black or looked goth, she looked average middle class, well turns out I was right.

I was told I have some kind of psychic powers by a woman on the phone that I had never talked too before. It was a dating line, and I almost immediately picked up something eerie about her, so I finally asked her and she said "yes Im clairvoyant" or something similiar.

Whether or not I have any psychic powers, I wont pursue them as Im a Christian and the bible condemns it.

Oh, one more quick experience. I worked with a christian woman a few years ago, but I was picking up strange vibes from her. so finally one day she told me that she used to practice tarot and was big into the occult before she accepted Jesus. I almost immediately told her " I knew it" "I knew it"

We had a good long talk about things and we became good friends, she was such a nice lady, now since she was transferred, I hardly ever see her.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

We can't make it snow, but there's nothing supernatural about that.

At one time however, it was considered so.

But we learn, we grow, we become aware.

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney
    I have something called "witch-dar", meaning I can pick out in the crowd someone who is practicing occult, and it really works most of the time.

I don't have statistics with me to back this up, but a good number of people (perhaps the majority of people) have at some point in their lives dabbled in what we would consider to be the occult. Many do it on a regular basis. I'm not surprised that you are able to pick these people out of a crowd.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I have "bitch-dar."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit