Has anyone ever played with a ouija board?

by delilah 219 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mary
    Mary

Gumby, how'd you get that picture of Mary? I snapped that when I told her about my ouija experience..she nearly blew a gasket...lol..

Ya.....we'll see who's laughin when your freaking bed levitates off the floor and spins you round and a round......Old Flame snapped a picture of Gumby the other night after he'd been playing around with things that he ought not to. We're just trying to figure out though which piece caused him to levitate:

Gumpossessed.gif

• delilah
    delilah

LMAO Mary....well, since ol' Gumbers is ascared of the ouija board, perhaps it was the WT publications that caused him to levitate.....somebody had better tell him to get rid of those books right away.....every one of 'em.and while he's at it, he'd be best to cancel his membership at Club Jehovah as well. A green rubber toy can't be to careful these days.

• Sirona
    Sirona

So, should everyone who initiates playing the ouija board, like this lady, should they first do a protective spell over everyone?

Yes. Its more like creating sacred space though. (rather than a spell).

To do this, there are varying methods, but very basically this will do the trick:

** In the room where you plan to use the Ouija, make sure that physical clutter, dust and dirt are removed and that the area where everyone will sit is clean and tidy. Whilst you are tidying you can visualise (or imagine) pockets of energy which are stagnant as dark spots which sink into the ground and are absorbed by the earth

** You can then walk anti-clockwise (widdershins) around the room with some incense "seeing it" in your minds eye clearing away negative energy

** It is also a good idea to sprinkle salted water around the room (widdershins)

** Then again, go around the room for a third time, this time clockwise (deosil) seeing protective light forming a complete sphere around the room. I may add that at this point everyone should already be in the room and ready to start, it is not advisable to be walking in and out after this is done. Everyone should imagine a protective sphere around the whole room.

** Then, say out loud a prayer of protection to you God/dess. I usually invite both God and Goddess.

** Be very specific and ask for no harmful beings to be allowed to enter

** Use the board and record what is said on it. When using be very specific.

** Afterwards, thank the Gods. Then all see the protective circle dissipating - the energy simply falling back into the earth. State that any links to the "other world" are now closed. You might walk widdershins again around the room whilst you see this circle being "unformed"

** Know and state that the circle is "open" or ended

That is a simple version. It is important to follow all the steps.

If you are in the Southern Hemisphere, reverse the directions (e.g. anti-clockwise movement when casting and clockwise movement when uncasting).

Don't undertake this lightly. Its best if someone is there who has had previous experience of doing it. However, if you really want to use a board, doing this first will certainly help!

Sirona

• gumby
    gumby

LMAO Mary....well, since ol' Gumbers is ascared of the ouija board, perhaps it was the WT publications that caused him to levitate.....somebody had better tell him to get rid of those books right away.....every one of 'em.and while he's at it, he'd be best to cancel his membership at Club Jehovah as well. A green rubber toy can't be to careful these days.
    Funny levitation should come up. Just the other day I found a site about science and it had a video on there showing how to levitate like David Blain does. It's really easy and looks like the real thing and so.......I told my wife I could levitate and had her watch me. When I went up in the air she about pooped her pants and asked me what was I doing and said that if I really did that she would leave the house. After I laughed my ass off for about 5 minutes as she was getting more and more concerned I had to show her how I did it. She was relieved. The point is....witnesses are so afraid of anything that has been demonized by the WTBTS that they live in fear of these kinds of things not giving any thought that there just might be another way things happen besides the workings of the demunz. Gumfloat

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Well, I was talked out of buying that used board by several posters. God knows who used it and what they did with it........guess I'll stick with my toy board!

Gumby, wanna come over and play?

• Mary
    Mary
    The point is....witnesses are so afraid of anything that has been demonized by the WTBTS that they live in fear of these kinds of things not giving any thought that there just might be another way things happen besides the workings of the demunz.

I dare you......I DOUBLE dare you, to try that at the next meeting you go to.

• gumby
    gumby

Sure, I'll bring my exorcist movie and all my childs play collection and we'll watch chuckie talk to us

• Mary
    Mary
    Buttlight said: Well, I was talked out of buying that used board by several posters. God knows who used it and what they did with it........

I was the highest bidder. tee-hee.......

• gumby
    gumby

I dare you......I DOUBLE dare you, to try that at the next meeting you go to.
    I oughta join the school when I get my precious privleges back and put on a Chuckie mask then levitate about half way through my talk. That oughta teach the bastards. Gumby

• Warlock
    Warlock
    I oughta join the school when I get my precious privleges back and put on a Chuckie mask then levitate about half way through my talk. That oughta teach the bastards.

Now, I'll go to No. Cal. for that.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit