Has anyone ever played with a ouija board?

by delilah 219 Replies latest jw experiences

• Warlock
    Warlock

never,

This was WAY before anyone ever thought up the word, Lottery. This was before cell phones and $3.50 a gallon gas. It was even before .75 a gallon gas.

Warlock

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Ok, this is my only my theory. If a bible believing christian (non JW type) were to play with Ouija boards, they would be going against their beliefs. The thing about this whole situation is that people are naturally curious, once the board is able to predict a few things right, then people would get hooked.

So my theory is the Ouija board will try to build up some kind of trust with the people, and then eventually start steering the person away from Christ (as they now know him). You want to know what is spooky? Just a few minutes ago, my tv changed channels from 3 to 4, knocking me temporarily off of JWD. This isnt the first time this has happened, and it only happens when Im on XJW boards, now that is creepy!!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    You want to know what is spooky? Just a few minutes ago, my tv changed channels from 3 to 4, knocking me temporarily off of JWD. This isnt the first time this has happened, and it only happens when Im on XJW boards, now that is creepy!!!

Now I'm thoroughly confused. Just what do those demons want from us? Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Junction,

The reason it works for some and not for others, is "because it works for some, and not for others". There is no way for us to know why.

Warlock

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Im not a dub, Im a bible believing baptist.

LOL, sorry bro, but that was quote of the night for me... :)) tetra

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

In my instance, they want me to stop speaking out against the WT Society. Bob (Honesty) has had alot of things happen to him since he started campaigning against the JW cult, I have too.

Bob's brakes caught on fire in his car, My car has been hit 4 times since I actively started campaigning against the JW's. There are alot more things I could mention.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Just to let you know, I have enjoyed this conversation tonight, I may/may not get to post here more tonight as Im currently in dialogue with someone from another board (non jw board) and Im about to give him my anti-witness.

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney
    In my instance, they want me to stop speaking out against the WT Society. Bob (Honesty) has had alot of things happen to him since he started campaigning against the JW cult, I have too.

Bob's brakes caught on fire in his car, My car has been hit 4 times since I actively started campaigning against the JW's. There are alot more things I could mention.

I don't mean to sound insulting, but this sounds like a typical JW mentality. None of this proves anything. I once was in three car accidents in one month. I don't think that had anything to do with the demons. It reminds of when active JWs talked about inactive or df'd JWs. It things went well in their lives, Satan was giving them things in order to prevent them from returning to Jehovah's organization. If things went bad for for them then they had lost Jehovah's spirit and were paying the consequences. You can twist ordinary, everyday occurences to mean anything you want them to mean.

• sexyk
    sexyk

Yeah, I played with one a few months ago. We asked it God's name and it spelled out "jehovah". We asked if it had a name and he told us his name was "bob". (If you think im joking, im not, although it was pretty funny).

We asked him how he died, and apparently his wife cheated on him with his best friend "dave" (Im still not joking). So he killed dave then went on to kill himself and his wife. We asked him when this happened in his life time and he said when he was 78 years old.

We asked him what his beleifs were, but he kept on spelling out different letters. And we tried to unscrammble the words to see if it would spell out something familiar to us, but we couldn't pull it off. He told us he's from Scandinavia. Pretty interesting.

We asked him if he liked us and he said "yes". At first though, he told us we weren't welcome. But I guess he came around. We asked it my girlfriends grandmothers middle name (which no one in the room knew, even me, and at that point I wasn't playing at the time, a few of my other friends were) and it spelled it out correctly !

The garbage can opened that night, then shut all by itself, we all witnessed it. Just popped open and shut ! And one of us opened one of the cubbard doors, just to see if at one point it would shut by itself. Interestingly it did. Although, none of us in the room saw it shut or heard it shut. And we were in the living room with clear view of it. We would of heard it shut at least, because those wooden cubbards make a big noise when you shut them.

Pretty crazy if you ask me, and I wouldn't reccommend it. But hey, if your a curious guy like me, why not ? I also tried some EVP and the lights flickered off and on, but that's a whole different story and we won't get into that.

I never got involved in it too much and I don't plan on it. But it was a cool experience to say the least.

keith :D

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I don't mean to sound insulting, but this sounds like a typical JW mentality.

"That's what I'm trying to say", says nvr to never.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit