Has anyone ever played with a ouija board?

by delilah 219 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mary
    Mary

I oughta join the school when I get my precious privleges back and put on a Chuckie mask then levitate about half way through my talk. That oughta teach the bastards.
    I think I'll go use my Photoshop now......heh-heh-heh......

• wednesday
    wednesday

I don't play with the board, but I use the lesser banishing protection spell a lot It is on line everywhere type protection spell, and it will come up . I believe it is a part of the cabbalic (or use a K or Q) cross. I have superficial knowledge about all this as i am learning.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I googled ouija board stories......and came to this site. They record their conversations they have on the boards. Now, if it works (which I believe they do since mine moved) I would never ever ask the questions they do lol.......I'd be crapping my pants. They are suppose to be talking to a guy that murdered 13 people, and died in the pen. And they ask if he is going to hurt them? I sure as hell wouldnt want to see the answer to that! Especially since he said YES lmao. (of couse, it could be all made up) But just the thought gave me goosebumps!

http://www.graveaddiction.com/ouija.html

• gumby
    gumby

ouija board cartoons, ouija board cartoon, ouija board picture, ouija board pictures, ouija board image, ouija board images, ouija board illustration, ouija board illustrations

Hey, maybe we could get buttlight to ask the demun board when the organisation is going down for the count.

Gumby

• Mary
    Mary

What really happens behind closed doors.......

GoverningBodyMeeting.gif

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

LOL@mary

Here GUMBY, you ask it! It wont move for me......

http://www.witchboard.com/

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Um, you wouldn't happen to be bringing this to the apostafest in August are you??????

BB

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Um, you wouldn't happen to be bringing this to the apostafest in August are you??????

Yes, as a matter of fact, I was asked too.........lmao. I will say a protection prayer for you ok? lol

• tan
    tan

A dear friend of mine got hooked on using one. She was obsessed with her...of course another JW gave her the Paradise book and that saved the day. But she had some weired stories from her experiences.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

There is really now way possible to prove to someone they work. They can always fall back on....."someone is moving the pointer". But if you have two people playing, if only one is purposely moving it, it doesnt move straight if you are lightly touching it. The one pressing hard to move it, their end of the pointer goes first and crooked. (I tried it to see the difference)

When Brooke and I used it, it went off the board to one corner. Now I just read (not that I believe it or not) that when it does that, the spirit has escaped the board, and is in the house.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit