Has anyone ever played with a ouija board?

by delilah 219 Replies latest jw experiences

• Threestars
    Threestars

I never had one but my 2nd daughter told me that she and some friends were playing with one, and she asked it her father's name. Evidently some other girl was holding the pointer and it spelled a misspelled version of his name. Well, she was skeptical and thought this girl just knew his name, so she asked it the name of her aunt (my sister) figuring the girl holding the pointer didn't know that name. She said the pointer began to move towards some letters that were'nt my sister's name at all, and then, to her horror, she realized it was the name of my DEAD sister--the one who died when she was 3--in 1957!!! No one in the family ever even knew that sister except my parents and me.

This daughter, though, is a wannabe JW and I can't believe she hasn't exaggerated this a little. I personally wouldn't want one because I got scared of them after I saw The Exorcist (haha) but I think it's mostly poppycock and superstitition.

I wouldn't want a skeleton laid out in my living room either--but I know it wouldn't do anything except lay there...

I do have fun with my Tarot cards though, but I don't believe they are supernatural at all--just psychological--like reading rorschach pictures.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I've got 144,000 Parker brothers OUIJA boards in my basement with the planchettes all linked to a generator. The automatic movement of the planchettes provides me with enough electricty to light a couple of city blocks, ans it is COMPLETELY FREE energy, direct from the spirit realm to my toaster!

Anyone who believes that I'd like to introduce to my invisible 900 foot-tall best friend.

PS - But seriously, folks,I have a ouija board, tarot cards, "little witch" cards, the Greber Bible, the Necronomicon, a statue of Cthulhu, and other devices of divination here are Casa Natas. Nothing's gone bump in dark yet.

• eclipse
    eclipse
    But seriously, folks,I have a ouija board, tarot cards, "little witch" cards, the Greber Bible, the Necronomicon, a statue of Cthulhu, and other devices of divination here are Casa Natas. Nothing's gone bump in dark yet.

Nathan Natas, Is it because ''they'' only play with believers?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

If anyone has a problem with these "fellas", let me know.

We have a mutual understanding.

I stay out of their way, they stay out of mine.

Works quite well.

• Xena
    Xena
    PS - But seriously, folks,I have a ouija board, tarot cards, "little witch" cards, the Greber Bible, the Necronomicon, a statue of Cthulhu, and other devices of divination here are Casa Natas. Nothing's gone bump in dark yet.

You probably scared the devil right out of them Nathan.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Eclipse asked,

Nathan Natas, Is it because ''they'' only play with believers?

That must be it!

The deeminzs only bother people who think they can be bothered by deeminz.

BOO! <did I scare ya?>

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

This reminds me of a dumbass story in a Yearbook.

Some tribal chief supposedly distributed "demon-posessed" goods amongst the Witnesses in the community.

The WTS bragged that the "spells" had no effect on the Witnesses because they weren't aware of them.

WTF!?

So is it the power of suggestion after all?

Just like all religion?

• eclipse
    eclipse

yup, scared me good, sataN.

or is it that they remain quiet for their leader?

• PinTail
    PinTail

On numerous occasions I have felt (now I am serious,) my prayers were being heard and then answered latter, and when they were, I felt a profound feeling warmth and wonder inside of me. I can not force Jehovah to answer all my prayers, but when he does its worth all the wait, his spirit that he always gives when answering a prayer is a refreshing rain of recognition that he has heard you.

• eclipse
    eclipse

That's great Pintail, I am really happy for you, but what does that have to do with ouijja boards and demon activity?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit