Has anyone ever played with a ouija board?

by delilah 219 Replies latest jw experiences

• eclipse
    eclipse

I have come to the conclusion that either the demons like me, or they don't exist, or they only bother people that believe in them. In any case, I'm good to go.

oh okay, nvrgnbk, I was just jokin with ya

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

There was a post on here awhile back, that someone giving their personal experience on stage at a convention told the audience that they were playing with a Ouija board before the became JW's, supposedly they asked the Ouija board "what is the true religion?" and the Ouija board replied "Jehovah's Witnesses" That is enough for me not to ever play with a Ouija board.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    There was a post on here awhile back, that someone giving their personal experience on stage at a convention told the audience that they were playing with a Ouija board before the became JW's, supposedly they asked the Ouija board "what is the true religion?" and the Ouija board replied "Jehovah's Witnesses" That is enough for me not to ever play with a Ouija board.

Ok, now that is the scariest thing I've ever heard!! BB

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    they asked the Ouija board "what is the true religion?" and the Ouija board replied "Jehovah's Witnesses"

Assembly experiences make me want to hurl "Exorcist" grade vomit.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Junction guy, Gotta give the demons credit for having a sense of humour though!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Junction guy, Gotta give the demons credit for having a sense of humour though!

Good observation eclipse! They make the best movies and music as well.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

I'd be perfectly willing to try a oiuja board, are they supposed to work if you're alone? Because I don't have anybody to use it with.

I've even said "bloody mary, bloody mary, bloody mary." in a mirror, nothing happened then either.

Shortly after becoming an atheists I prayed to Satan and told him I'm free game for posession. Nothing happened then either.

I also tried making psi balls. nothing happened then either.

I pulled a fork shaped stick off of one of out cherry trees, as a divining rod, nothing happened then either. (Yeah, I know it's supposed to be a peach tree but we don't have one.)

Basically I've tried everything I could so far, and nothing happened. I'm willing to bet that a oiuja board is no different.

Anyone know of someplace I could download one to print out?

Lore

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Is Lore's post demonized!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Ok, I have 2 Ouija board experiences to share.

One was when I was a child and living in Mississippi. We lived with some friends of Mom's. The man claimed he could tell futures. He took the Ouija board piece and told me to place my hands on it. I did and then he gave me a reading. He told me that I would marry a woman with long black hair, and we would have 2 children, and one would die at birth.-----Well Amanda is a redhead, and we didnt have any children, so where is this black headed woman?

The other was about 6 months after I came online and discovered the truth about "The Truth", the son of one of my co-workers brought a Ouija board in to work, and we went in the back and tried it. The piece moved, but our hands were on it. It never moved when we took our hands off it. I asked several questions, but the answers were more about him than me, it didnt want to answer my questions. I only asked questions that only I would know.

I asked about a particular street that I had lived on in the past, and it spelled the name of a street that I hadnt heard of, this guy says "oh yeah, that's the town we lived in when we were younger"

I bet if I were to dabble with a Ouija board now, it would probably go haywire and catch on fire.

I wont play with Ouija boards as they open up doors to the spirit world, I am a Christian too.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Done it, thought it was okay. Low level energies though. I prefer Tarot cards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit