Has anyone ever played with a ouija board?

by delilah 219 Replies latest jw experiences

• eclipse
    eclipse

If you had the opportunity to use a Ouija board what questions would you ask?

I would ask:

Do you want to be here?

Would you mind answering some questions?

Is there was a God?

What is God's real name?

Are you the son of an angel and a woman?

What is your name?

How long have you been on earth?

Is the great tribulation prophesy for our day?

Was John's Revelation for our modern day?

Is the 144,000 with God in heaven right now?

Is Jesus God?

Is Jesus God's son?

Will there be a paradise on earth?.

When will I die?

-e

• Warlock
    Warlock

eclipse,

Just go to Toys r Us and buy one.

Gumby,

Polish me!

Warlock

• eclipse
    eclipse

Warlock, I will.

Want me to shut up?

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

We have a mutual understanding.

I stay out of their way, they stay out of mine.

Works quite well.

I'm with nvr on this one!!! I was so afraid of demons as a child, ok ok, even adult when I first left the borg, that I wouldn't go to the bathroom alone!!!

I'm happy to say that I'm all grown up now and I'm not afraid of demons anymore. If spirits (good or bad) don't bother me I won't bother them. We have a good relationship.

nj

• Warlock
    Warlock

Warlock, I will.

Want me to shut up?

No. Why would I?

This all makes for interesting conversation, as far as I'm concerned.

Warlock

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

The funny thing is the whole time I was growing up a JW, I never really believed in demons, I never gave them much thought, and never really believed they interfered with our lives. With the exception of my grandma, most of my JW family didnt believe in anything demon related or anything superstitious. They are what I would call secular dubs, they wholeheartedly followed the WT Org, but they didnt believe in anything supernatural, sounds weird huh?

I know that when I moved down to Ky and started attending meetings with my other JW family, they were really superstitious and told me I shouldn't even buy things from garage sales, because they would attract demons, they also believed in guardian angels, these 2 concepts were foreign to me as we never talked about any of that stuff in our congregation growing up.

• Miss 8572
    Miss 8572

I have never ever had a paranormal experience in my life. It's not that i don't get out much... it just hasn't ever happened so i'm really biased about all this. I've heard a dozen stories about demons from witnesses who used to be "plagued" by demons and one of my friends was so scared she would even shiver and coil into the fetal position at the word 'demon' (which was alot of fun on thunderstormy and dark nights when I'd whisper it menacingly) but realistically... It's one of those unexplained things. Lightning used to be unexplainabe to the Greek philosophers and becuase we don't knw what causes this we atribute it to demons. But then again... I have no experience with any of it so I'm probably wrong. Where do you buy an Ouija Board? Ha ha. JJ.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

They are sold in regular toy stores in the games sections, however I heard from someone at work that they are not "real' ouija boards. Who makes the real ones? I dont know.

• eclipse
    eclipse

They don't have to be ''real'', you can even make your own homemade version, using carboard and ink, using a coffeetable with taped squares of paper with Yes / No, the alphabet, 0-9, and goodbye...and an upside down glass or anything else that moves smoothly across the surface. It's not the board medium that makes them work, it's whether or not there is a real spirit/demon present or not.

• delilah
    delilah

WOW!!! I didn't realize I'd be opening up a can of worms with this subject.

First all, Tetra....this woman's husband does not believe in anything spiritual,,,God, Jesus, ghosts, angels, demons. In fact, he was quite visibly upset about the whole thing.

Eclipse...this lady did make her own version of the ouija...with paper, and a drinking glass...and you're right. Until a person experiences something like this firsthand, they will not believe it.

I am a skeptic...I try to reason out everything. I look for the obvious explanations...I am not easily swayed, or fooled. But, I do believe in the existence of spirits. THERE IS NO WAY ANYONE MOVED THAT GLASS!!!

I felt the energy from it,... it travelled up my arms, amd made them tingle.... Granted, I was very nervous, but I've been nervous before and my arms never tingled .. I can also say, that once, my husband did cough, and the glass jerked a bit, and it was far different than when it moved on it's own. Far different. It glided quite smoothly across the table when it decided to move.

AND, I was totally sober. I had to drive later that evening to pick up my son from work, and I never drink when I have to drive.

Thanks everyone for your input...it's been really interesting. I enjoyed hearing your stories.

There are those of us who believe, probably because we have witnessed these things firsthand, and many of you who do not believe. That's ok...that's what makes for good conversations.

I have no idea why the ouija will work sometimes, and not other times, or if there is a skeptic in the room or not. I have heard it said that hypnotists can hypnotize some, but not all people. Why is that? I dunno. Perhaps it's because some believe in the spiritworld, and others do not. Who knows.

Sirona.....please let me know what you learn...I'm very interested.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit