Has anyone ever played with a ouija board?

by delilah 219 Replies latest jw experiences

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Now that one freaked me out a little lisavegas420.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I was thinking about buying this.........it sure looks creepier than my $15.00 glow in the dark board!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hey Butt! Will you bring that thing to the Beer and Cheese Thingy in August?

If so, I'm not goin'! LMAO!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Hey Butt! Will you bring that thing to the Beer and Cheese Thingy in August?

Im still debating whether or not I should bring something like that in my house. Especially something that was used by other people I dont know. Yes, I know, JW thoughts are crossing my mind.

If I dont get it, I can still bring my glow in the dark one.......we can have fun around the campfire with that one lmfao

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Butt, I dont even consider this a JW thing, I wouldnt have one in my house.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hey J-G! Did you get the message?

I am playing with one even as I type.

The demons send their regards to all on JWD.

In particular, they want to give a big shout-out to their dawg, Junction-Guy.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Butt, I dont even consider this a JW thing, I wouldnt have one in my house.

No, I guess it really isnt. I just never get it out of my head that I was taught that its demons who run the board. Even though I dont really believe that. I find it scary, but at the same point interesting.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Yes nvrgnbk, I didnt know how to respond, I just laughed when I read it.

Butt, Just because someone believes in the existence of demons, doesnt make them a JW. Most church people I know wouldnt want one in their house either.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Yes nvrgnbk, I didnt know how to respond, I just laughed when I read it.

Good bro. That was the desired effect.

• JH
    JH

Boooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit