Has anyone ever played with a ouija board?

by delilah 219 Replies latest jw experiences

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    do the knee touching thing

That sounds kinky as well.

• KW13
    KW13
    Im actually going to bid on a wooden board on ebay now! I want to really see if I can get it to work. (even though the one i have has moved a bit) And of course, do the knee touching thing.........which I have absolutely no clue what that has to do with anything!! How does that help? Anyone know?

makes you horny

• delilah
    delilah
    (most people use dry glasses...not wet ones, especially not frozen ones)..
    Hi Lore......I appreciate your input here on this thread. Don't think that I didn't have some of these thoughts as well....I always try to reason things out...makes my husband mad that I tend to be too practical. The glass was pulled right from the cupboard...clean and dry. She used her table, in her brand new 5th wheel trailer...there was no tilt to it.

We were not breathing heavy...I'm a light breather anyways, especially if I'm nervous ; and the candle was off to the right of me, away from where I could breathe into it, thereby causing any flickering. The windows were closed, as they had the a/c on low.

The cat came in at the end and jumped onto the table...it didn't sit there during.

I was nervous, because of all the things I was taught as a witness...and you know, it does make one wonder...why would a "spirit" spell out the word no, and then decide to come back and "talk" anyways? Well, it probably wouldn't, unless it was a different spirit.

My husband and the lady were asking the questions, and because the campground is near a cemetary, the lady wasn't sure of "who" she'd get....so they asked if the spirit was male or female, young or old...yadda, yadda.

Sure, she could have been pulling my leg, but I didn't get that vibe from her. I'm a very good judge of character, and my gut instincts have never steered me wrong. I believe this woman has some kind of spiritual connection, she certainly seems to have had enough experiences with the spirit world.

I sat silent....watching, with one finger on the glass....we each had only one finger on the top of the glass. The glass did not move while we did not have our fingers on it.

It was just really different. I can now say that I've tried it, but I will not do it again. My mother would freak if she knew I have tried this....

• Mary
    Mary

Your mom's not the only one who'll freak effen you try it again.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I can't believe this is a 9 page thread, no... I refuse to believe it.

• loosie
    loosie
    It was even before .75 a gallon gas.

Man how old are you Warlock? :-)

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I played it once, when I was a tweenager and believed in that stuff.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I am playing with one even as I type.

The demons send their regards to all on JWD.

In particular, they want to give a big shout-out to their dawg, Junction-Guy.

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Didn't read through all the posts, but if it hasn't already been said......

If the "spirits" want to move the pointer on a board to letters, they can do it without anyone touch it don't you think? The makers of the game know people need to be touching it, cause that's the only way it's gonna move from jittery hands, and by people trying to fool other people, etc. This game has succeeded where the pet rock fell off a long time ago. $10 to $15 per curious person times 10 million is a lot of dough.

Do it without touching and see what happens.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Ok I can now tell you what happened last night. Gary and I went to our paranormal investigation group. Someone there has extensive experience of using Ouija Boards and they did a talk about them. In the next session we're going to use the boards, but I can tell you what she said.

1. Ouija boards, although a new invention, are based on old ideas to do with scrying. Before Ouija's were thought of, ancient cultures used to use pendulums and other methods to receive messages from the dead. They used their own language / alphabet as part of these methods.

2. The way they work is that they do the following

* They use the energies of those present

* They open a "portal" which helps communication with the spirit world

* This portal is often into the realm of beings who are not dead humans (e.g. Elemental beings)

* Since there is an energy link, those present lightly touch the planchette to maintain contact.

3. It is ESSENTIAL to do a protection ritual before and after using a Ouija board. This is because certain "lower" beings may use this method to latch on to your aura and use your energy for themselves. Also, the energy raised is contained within the sacred space and doesn't affect spirit beings who may reside where you are doing the board.

4. It is always possible that spirits will pretend they are someone else and try to trick you. This is why continued practice is recommended and no PLAYING

If the protections are followed, it is possible to gain spiritual insights and have a good outcome to using the board. If protections are not followed, you may invite beings who you'd rather not have contact with and who will not leave you alone.

Those who get no results are often blocking the energy sharing subconsciously.

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit