My favorite JWD posters are:

by OnTheWayOut 98 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes it was sent by e-mail - this girl says I have come for the interview and the person behind the desk says "You're hired". The e-mail was entitled shortest interview ever

• stillajwexelder
  • Mary
    Mary
    Mouthy said (in response to MsMcDucket) I was going to say Thank God you will NEVER meet me --because would YOU get a surprise LOL

Ya......Mouthy's actually a 25 year old drug dealin' prostitute who never does anything for anybody....tsk, tsk, tsk..............I had to go bail her out of jail again just last week. Terrible, awful person she is!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wow! I read all 5 pages! And enjoyed it all!

I hate MsJones because she is a good stay at home mom and I'm a lazy bum!

Yes I am a good mom, just ignore the mess in the house.

Love ya too MsMcDucket. If I ever got in a knock down dragout I'd want you watchin my back.

Josie

• mouthy
    mouthy
    Mouthy said (in response to MsMcDucket) I was going to say Thank God you will NEVER meet me --because would YOU get a surprise LOL

Ya......Mouthy's actually a 25 year old drug dealin' prostitute who never does anything for anybody....tsk, tsk, tsk..............I had to go bail her out of jail again just last week. Terrible, awful person she is!!! Mary You BUM!!!!! What am I going to do with you....???Do you realize lurkers are on the site & maybe one of them is my JW daughter or Grand-daughter!!!!Go to your room& DONT COME OUT!!!!!!
    How did your court appearence go?Did you get out of going to jail????

• restrangled
    restrangled

I think everyone here has special attributes and view points. We may not always agree, some of us may tick each other off, but in the end we are all here for the same reasons. Some are much more eloquent than others, some have extremely sharp minds, some have great senses of humor etc. etc. but I think each and every member of this forum is equally my favorite and make this site what it is.

My opine for what its worth.

r.

I

• anewme
    anewme

Thankyou Restrangled, Ill take the compliment!
    (If no one else is grabbing it!)

Anewme

• restrangled
    restrangled

Anewme....

Run with it, its all yours!

r.

• anewme
    anewme

Im gone with it!!!!

• Kaput
    Kaput

stillajwexelder ---

Thx for the "blow-up". In the smaller avatar I thought she was shoplifting something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit