My favorite JWD posters are:

by OnTheWayOut 98 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Just edit your thread to My Favorite JWD Posters Are: ALL OF YOU!

• crazyblondeb
  • compound complex
    compound complex

Dear 25 000,

My Favorites Are:

loving, caring, flawed, tearful, intelligent, informed, cheerful, crabby, devoted, helpful, not so intelligent, honest, less-than-honest but really struggling to be better, slightly off-center, take-charge types, those who challenge me, forgiving, abrasive but apologize, lurkers who send their vibes, those who are in pain but want to better the world through their active interest in the welfare of others. JWD is a good place to make a start of it!

Appreciatively,

CoCo

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Awwwwwww...Thanks coco...I like you too

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I am my favourite poster because I'm a loud mouthed blowhard and I love to gaze at my own text.

W

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

These threads always end up 10 pages long. All the posters on the entire forum are listed in the first 7 pages and the last 3 are filled with "why not me's?"

Willy has a point. Don't tell me your favorites. I already hurt momma's feelings. Just drop it. If you are reading here, move on.
  • MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

To be honest. I have a love-hate relationship with everyone! No one says what you wanna hear all the time! It's the best kind of association to have!

Hell, I'm jealous of quite a few people on here!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Not a single person (after me) has answered the question directly by naming names so once again:

These threads always end up 10 pages long. All the posters on the entire forum are listed in the first 7 pages and the last 3 are filled with "why not me's?"

Willy has a point. Don't tell me your favorites. I already hurt momma's feelings. Just drop it. If you are reading here, move on.
  • Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Not a single person (after me) has answered the question directly by naming names so once again:

Hey, I named myself - I just didn't use my name.

Are momma's feelings really hurt or is she joshing you? That was how I understood her post.

I'm sure she knows we all like her.

W

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Okay, 1 person named THEMSELF. And I think momma can take a little ribbing.

I betcha the next 10 people won't name their favorites by name. If I am wrong, I owe
    you all a nice hot or cold beverage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit