My favorite JWD posters are:

by OnTheWayOut 98 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    Mary You BUM!!!!! What am I going to do with you....???Do you realize lurkers are on the site & maybe one of them is my JW daughter or Grand-daughter!!!!Go to your room& DONT COME OUT!!!!!!

OK.(shuffles off to me bedroom)

How did your court appearence go? Did you get out of going to jail????

They dropped the points and dropped the fine by half. That's only cause I told them I knew where you lived.

• mouthy
    mouthy

<<<<<<Mary!!!

• Mary
  • mouthy
    mouthy

ROTFL Mary your so funny ((((HUGS)))

• TheHypnoToad
    TheHypnoToad

Well, same as most have said. I love some post and dislike others but I try and learn something from all, therefore all posters are my favorite except me (I bore myself cause I learn nothing from myself).

BUT

My favorite person on this site is Kitten Whiskers (by a long shot, cuz she rocks my world)!!!!!!

• parakeet
    parakeet

My favorite is Estephan. There are so many things to like about him. First is his insidious way of creeping into a thread by means of several innocent-sounding posts. At this stage, I'm still in suspense -- is it Estephan or just an ordinary troll?

Then, as his momentum builds, the outrageous statements start appearing (e.g. "I will sit on the heavenly throne next to David.") That's vintage Estephan -- the self-poclaimed savior, the heavenly ruler, the ultimate troll.

Then finally comes the torrent upon torrent of incoherent ravings that puts an end to the thread. But it's fun while it lasts.

• free2beme
    free2beme

100% Me

... I don't blow up people's egos ... as no one should think their thoughts are not enjoyed as much as others.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

anyone that responds to my topics.

If that has left anyone out...you know what to do.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Well, call me whateva'... but my FAVORITEST jwd poster, would be: "Good Girl or Bad Girl"
    OFG, you're fickle. I think you'll take the prettiest healthiest female poster that's willing to do things with you. Not that I'm saying that GGBG is.

OFG may have been fickle until he started hanging out with me, MsMcDucket. I cured him of that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit