My favorite JWD posters are:

by OnTheWayOut 98 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

In order:

Garybuss- He says everything so straightforward.
    It's just a publishing company that has no real control over your lives.

Blondie- tends to always post the correct WT to help us see how
    they want JW's to think. Love her weekly WT posts.

What are your favorites?

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

ALL of them!!!!!!! Really, when I started to think about it...there are way too many to list. I think it is great to have a variety of people and thoughts....So, all are to me.

• minimus
    minimus

I don't want to slight anyone. But I think there are many many posters who have helped me in my exodus.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I love them all!!

No favourites

• Warlock
    Warlock

Everyone..........and yes, I'm screaming about it!!!!!

Warlock

• willyloman
    willyloman

These threads always end up 10 pages long. All the posters on the entire forum are listed in the first 7 pages and the last 3 are filled with "why not me's?"

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

There's nothing like committed answers. Nobody is going to be mad at you for saying.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

LOL...On the way out......I wasn't one of your favorites, and you are one of mine... Hehehe.....see how it could go??

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I tend to take the same tack as the others here - I don't wish to slight anyone [and I know I would forget many] - but mostly [and it's true] - I enjoy all the variety of people that post here. There are of course those who I always watch for - and enjoy those posts - and some that I feel closer in opinion or viewpoint than others. Those would prob be 'favorites'.

But really - the question is too loaded for fairness - like trying to say which is your favorite child or grandchild. They all are. I mean that.

Jeff

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

These threads always end up 10 pages long. All the posters on the entire forum are listed in the first 7 pages and the last 3 are filled with "why not me's?"

Willy has a point. Don't tell me your favorites. I already hurt momma's feelings. Just drop it. If you are reading here, move on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit