My favorite JWD posters are:

by OnTheWayOut 98 Replies latest jw friends

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I LOVE YOU ALL! Lilly

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

This is weird, my post on the previous page looks perfectly neat and fine in IE, but it is all screwy and puts everything on a single line with whacked out margins in Firefox. I guess Firefox has different protocols for interpreting the text. Sorry about that, Firefox fans.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Firefox sucks.

Pope

• Quentin
    Quentin

Ah, Terry my friend...back at ya... Your posts are always a pleasure to read...Hehe, even if I don't always agree...wish I had more time to respond to topics...something I regret...

What you have on this forum is food for the soul...not enough money in all creation to buy what gets exchanged here...ideas, common sense and big shoulders to cry on...you got a question, you'll get an answer...you got a problem, what you get may not be a solution, but you'll have more ways to look at the problem than you could have thought of on your own.....so, here's to all the jgnat's, Garybuss', Terry's, Blondie's, Gumby's and so on...keep the fires burning folks. The beast is dying, whole lot of people going to need some warmth in their lives.

"Vinegar in freedom tastes better than honey in slavery"...

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sorry to steal the post but somebody mentioned>>>> Valis What happened to him ???

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Sorry to steal the post but somebody mentioned>>>> Valis What happened to him ???

He was a mod and he got to where he didn't see eye to eye with Simon. He did a final good-bye thread and left the forum over the differences. Sad. I wish people wouldn't allow things to get to them and then leave us.

• Sassy
    Sassy
    quote by mouthy

But I truly have all on here as the special ones even those who let me know they DONT like my posts

I always love your posts!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Flying-He sent me real flowers once...really beautiful ones. I will never forget him.If you ever hear from him give him my love.
    sassy((((HUGS)))for you gal

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I love the letter "a" and I'm very fond of all those who use it in their posts. I'm also quite a fan of the letter "e" and generally enjoy the posts of those who find a way to include it in the various words they choose. In fact, I'm more or less enamored to all of the vowels, and by extension, all those who take the time to place one or more in what they write.

Now some may think I'm being facetious, which is true and apropos since it is one of a handful of English words that contain all five vowels in order.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

whoever sends me an xbox 360 as an xmas gift will be my fave.. LOL (yes my vote can be bought..does that make me a republican?)

i love everybody!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit