My favorite JWD posters are:

by OnTheWayOut 98 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    jourles said: Fred Hall......what ever happened to that crazy cat?

I believe he became You Know who became jwben who beget scotsman, who beget....well, you get the picture.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    To be honest. I have a love-hate relationship with everyone! No one says what you wanna hear all the time! It's the best kind of association to have!

While I thought that all the responses were clever and well done, this one caught my attention.

No one says what you wanna hear all the time.

Thats true and even posters that we wouldn't think we would put on our favorites list would be ones that probably really force us out of our box to look at things differently, really think.

Everyone has something to add to the conversation for better or worse.

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

My favorite is Uninformed. Call it nepotism if you will but he will always be my favorite.

Cruzanheart and Big Tex rank among my favorites. They always have something nice to say.

But everyday when you come on here there are those that make you laugh, like AKJeff, yesterday, with his christmas card idea. (I think that I am going to copy cat him)

In whole a lovely group of people that make you think, laugh and cry.

Loruhamah

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Jgnat, Mary, FMZ, Juni, Audesphere, Zagor, Sunspot, Brenda, AND SO MANY MANY MORE.

• kid-A
    kid-A

All the posters who, out of genuine concern for not making others feel unimportant or unpopular (most of us had enough of that growing up as JWs) and who therefore refrained from listing personal favourites are now on my favourites list! LOL.....

• Terry
    Terry

What a lovefest is going on here. I need an Alka-Seltzer.

My favorites are:

Narkissos. He always has something pointedly precise to say laden with facts and references. He stays on topic and doesn't suffer fools. He always knows when and where I'm wrong. He can straighten out a corkscrew with a well crafted reply.

Little Toe. He is so even tempered and genuine. Now that I've seen him in person I understand him better. There isn't a mean bone in his body. If you find his tender underbelly and poke it with a stick; the best you can hope for is a slight growl.

Garybuss. This guy is pithy and speaks with clarity to the issues that need speaking to. You can tell from his tone there isn't a dime's worth of crap in anything he says. I pity the po fool who knocks on his door looking for an easy magazine placement!

Pole. He doesn't post here much anymore. But, his serrrated intellect was refreshing and his deftness with language was never less than informative and surprising.

Quentin. This guy is my old buddy from the early Kingdom Hall days. He knows all my skeletons and where the bodies are buried. His posts are far more insightful than six of mine. He is a great friend. A rarity.

Gumby. He is obsessed with my man boobs. He puts me in touch with my feminine side.

Purple sofa. There is some sort of fire in her chimney that won't go out. If you get near enough it will warm you.

hillary_step. I wish he would post more. He is a dangerous thinker who is fun to read. He is the wrong one to get on the bad side of. If you empty his pockets you get lint and handsfull of I.Q. points.

Allan F. This guy is Liberty Valance. The only way you can take him down is to shoot him in the back. If I had to be stranded in an elevator for four hours with anybody it would be Alan F because the time would fly by quickly and I'd leave smarter than when I went in.

Special category: Totally insane: Michelle. I have about 200+ Inbox messeges from her that make no sense whatever. I need a tranquilizer dart gun.

Other posters I'm too lazy to name: People who have ideas and refreshingly odd ways of analyzing what is being discussed. People who actually read a post before responding to it. People who deal with facts, history and rational ways of approaching problems. You know who you are!!

Posters I don't like:

People who don't read what you've said, but; who reply to it anyway. People angry that you don't agree with them and can't even tell you precisely why. Posters who invent their own reality and pretend it is every bit as good as the real world. Name callers who substitute juvenile potshots for debate. I can imagine them shooting me the finger and repeating "nanner nanner nanner" as they post.

Posters I can identify with:

Anybody who scans a Topic like this looking for a nice word about themselves and can't find one!!

People who have been here a long time and see the same topics appear over and over and over. You finally realize this is just a bustop to somewhere else. People are mostly passing through. It is a mental health clinic and not a Moose Lodge.

Thirty minutes from now I'll realize there are some people I didn't mention and I'll regret it. But, it won't make any difference to anybody else anyway. To those seemingly overlooked; you make all the difference even if it has to be anonymously.

• anewme
    anewme

I like the posters who make me laugh, calm me down, make me think, and somehow communicate to me that I belong!

I NEED TO FEEL LOVED!!!!

(dont we all?)

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::Pole. He doesn't post here much anymore. But, his serrrated intellect was refreshing and his deftness with language was never less than informative and surprising.
    Pole is brilliant and has such way of putting his thoughts onto paper, unlike anyone else.

• mouthy
    mouthy

(Oh, and it is rough on me when people change their avatars!!) Oh I am so sorry megsmamma I have done that three times

But I truly have all on here as the special ones even those who let me know they DONT like my posts

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

ME

I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People LikeMe!

bczar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit