My favorite JWD posters are:

by OnTheWayOut 98 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I am still refraining from naming names, though tempted beyond normal human reason! My post would look like Leolaia's if I did - many of my fav's have commented here on this thread - and dozens more have not.

I was flattered to see my screen-name mentioned a time or two. That surprized me pleasantly.

My favorite posters who have posted on this thread so far, are;

Onthewayout - megsmomma - minimus - fullofdoubtnow - warlock - willyloman - crazyblondedeb - compound complex - FinallyFree - MsMcducket - Bebu - bonnzo - XU - Openfireglass - jwdaughter - proplog2 - DannyHaszard - Leolaia - Crumpet - The Listener - frankiespeakin - JH - Honesty - Jourles - IP_Sec - Mary - Blackswan of Memphis - Lo ru hamah - Confused jw - Kid A - Terry - anewme - misanthropic - mouthy - Bczar2me - lovelylil - PopeofEruke - Quentin - Flyinghighnow - Sassy - Abandonned - candidlynuts

Ok - I cheated - I named all the posters on this thread - but not really cheating - since we wouldn't have threads without them all would we?

Plus I like all the posters who did not post - but that takes too much space to list. LOL

Jeff

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Thanks Snoozy, my hubby got your card today. It came at an appropriate time. He had to go in as an outpatient to get two units of blood. He is going in for further testing on Wednesday. He wondered? "Where'd this come from?" And he thought that it was nice for someone who is out of town and who had never met him to send him a card.

Of course, you knew that you were on my favorite list anyway!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    These threads always end up 10 pages long. All the posters on the entire forum are listed in the first 7 pages and the last 3 are filled with "why not me's?"

Is it too early in the thread to start the "why not me's?"

I even changed my avitar from a Jayhawk to a cute robot.

Jayhawk of the "I get no respect, my mother had morning sickness after I was born." class. (Dangerfield)

• Confession
    Confession

Well if this question isn't liked by most, what about this one? (With respect to Ms. McDucket.)

What posters do you have love/hate relationships with?

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    What posters do you have love/hate relationships with?

Well, Confession for one...

Just kidding my friend.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I hate Blondie cause she's so smart!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I hate Merfi cause she's so pretty.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I hate Mouthy and Lady Lee cause they are older, wiser, and sweeter than me!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I hate MsJones because she is a good stay at home mom and I'm a lazy bum!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I hate Crankytoe cause he got the last word on me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit